elight's latest activity

• E
    elight replied to the thread Shot Scope X5 Watch.
    I don't think mine ever really misses a shot. But a good feature would be the ability to "reset" the shot tracker after you've duffed a...
  • E
    I'm going back and forth between enabling the lock screen and not. When enabled, it's quite annoying to swipe to use the screen. When...
  • E
    FEATURE REQUEST - If anyone from Shotscope is here. On the new hole view, it has the distance in the middle of the arc. But this...
  • E
    Played my first 18 hole round with the X5 today. No issues on the course, which was refreshing - and I finally got in the habit of...
  • E
    elight replied to the thread Garage Simulator Crew.
    I wish I had a single-door garage with the opener in the middle and just two tracks on the sides. Having the two openers and the sets of...
  • E
    elight replied to the thread Garage Simulator Crew.
    I have a 2-car garage (with two doors). I hit on the right side toward the back wall into a net, standing under the opener or just in...
  • E
    I would have guessed that the GPS coordinates are cross-referenced with LiDAR data. I know that LiDAR data is used heavily in designing...
  • E
    I just mentioned this same thing in another forum. Seems like a no-brainer considering it only requires the use of publicly available...
Back