Recent content by EddyG

1. EddyG

Inquiry Project Thread

Hey guys, I am doing an inquiry project for E.L.A class. For those of you who dont know an inquiry project is where you go through the inquiry process i.e research, notetaking etc.. My project has two main topics: Belly Putter: What are they? How can they help/hinder you? Why are more and more...
  2. EddyG

Maple Leaf Junior Tour

Im in my 3rd year of MJT. Any of you guys play it?
  3. EddyG

FS: Yes! Ann putter

Selling a 33 inch standard lof standard lie yess ann putter. Used for about 3 rounds, Brand new never used scotty cameron grip, its the grip with the weird build up at the top. there is some orange paintfill on the back bumpers. I change this if neccisary. Looking for 60 $ shipped preferably to...
  4. EddyG

Yes! Putter thread

I am a huge fan of Yes! putters and wondered if any of you have had good experiences with them. I will start it off with posting pictures of my Yes! putters :) My Ann! My abiie :)
  5. EddyG

Fitting questions/ concerns

Alright,I was fitted or my ap2's to be 2* flat and -1" I also got fit for Nippon n s pro 90 gram shafts. I have two concerns, i think the shafts Are to short and to light. My question is there someway that i can extend the shaft? Will that also increase the weight killing two birds? Will i have...
  6. EddyG

WTB: THP putter headcover

looking for a new or used THP putter headcover
  7. EddyG

WTB: Seemore putter

I am looking for a used seemore putter. Preferably in the SI series.
  8. EddyG

Greetings from the north!

I am 15 years old and I am from Winnipeg (GO JETS GO!) I am failry new to this site but i can already tell there is a friendly community centered around golf. I can wait to join the fun. Lets go jets!, Ted
Back