Recent content by eaglesgolf72

1. eaglesgolf72

Energy Drinks & Shots

yea that was a bit of hyperbole. I was generalizing and not really targeting energy drinks.
  2. eaglesgolf72

Energy Drinks & Shots

Never have tried energy drinks. I'm a night owl anyways so it's not hard for me to stay up when I have to cram for an exam. I'm not too keen on taking any kind of supplement to fix my "problems". I'd rather just be a man and let my body work through it.
  3. eaglesgolf72

FS- 588 Lob wedge, 19* and 15* Cleveland Launcher Fairway Woods, and an R540 Driver

*Total Prices are negotiable. For instance people on the West Coast will have to pay more for shipping, so I might be willing to compensate some for that. For Sale - $25 + Shipping Costs - a used Cleveland Tour Action 588 Lob Wedge (60*) with 2* bounceThe face has some minor scratches, but the...
  4. eaglesgolf72

Driver Swing

So I haven't played in a little while and I took video of my swing to see where I'm at. I definitely have a flat plane on my backswing. I would like to get it steeper. Are there any drills that I can do to accomplish this?...Even though my backswing plane is flat, to me it looks like I get the...
  5. eaglesgolf72

Personal Experiences at Professional Golf Tournaments!

As a kid growing up in South Florida, my dad always tried to get me to see the Pros when they would come into town. Whether it was the Nike Tour Events or the PGA Tour playing at the Doral Ryder Open or Honda Classic, we were there. Now that i'm older, I realize that we had accumulated a lot of...
  6. eaglesgolf72

Hello from Statesboro

First of all, I want to say thank you to THP for these amazing opportunities! My name is Brad Bernard, and I've been so fortunate to learn the game of golf at a very young age. In my opinion, there is no greater game! I'm a solid 5 handicap. I played High School golf and my team came in 2nd at...
Back