Recent content by e1iterate

1. e1iterate

Need opinions. Should the field be upset here? Member Member event Handicap discrepancy.

Most clubs use 12 month lows for Member Member or Member Guest tournaments.
  2. e1iterate

Need opinions. Should the field be upset here? Member Member event Handicap discrepancy.

We have our annual Member Member event coming up this weekend and handicaps are based on your 12 month low. Apparently handicaps get pulled on 5/1 and those are what is used for the event itself. The player in question’s 12 month low on 4/30 was 9.1. This player played on 5/1 and shot a 74...
  3. e1iterate

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

@JDax and I were there in 2014. Excited to see this one on TV.
  4. e1iterate

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

Good luck to everyone signing up!
  5. e1iterate

Happy Mother's day

Happy Mother’s Day to all Moms here.
  6. e1iterate

Do you ever feel not good enough for a golf course?

Of course I do. Anyone that says they don’t is probably lying. Every course brings about a different challenge. Some days you have it, some you don’t. That’s the challenge. Can you find a way to figure it out. I love pushing myself personally.
  7. e1iterate

Driver fitting tomorrow

Nice. Good luck today, can’t wait to hear how it translates to the course.
  8. e1iterate

Interesting Handicap Conversation

Assuming the story is honest then no. Far too often we see net events where people are shooting 6 and 7 under on a regular basis. I understand that sometimes it all comes together and everything clicks but it’s very rare. Just doesn’t happen every handicapped tourney.
  9. e1iterate

Your paper towel holder sucks!

Nice. I may have to invest now 🤣
  10. e1iterate

Finally broke 100

Congrats man
  11. e1iterate

Driver fitting tomorrow

Good luck. Sounds like you’ll be buying a new driver today.
Back