Recent content by dssxxxx

1. dssxxxx

WTB or WTT Leupold GX-1

Wanted to buy Leupold GX-1. Just need another toy. Sky Caddie 2.5 is still working great. If available, willing to trade New In Box Pro V1's. Thanks.
  2. dssxxxx

Rife Barbados Putter 34"

Putter is 1 year old and handled with loving care. Headcover included. Missed very few 6 footers………  34” with new Winn grip. First $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping to lower 48. $75.00 plus $10.00 shipping get you putter, headcover and one (1) dozen Pro V1 – my logo. Product...
  3. dssxxxx

Ping G5 - 7-Wood

This is a men’s Ping G5 24* 9-wood +1” with Stiff TFC-100 graphite shaft. This 7-wood is in good condition. This club is extremely easy to hit and makes those 140-170 yard shorts (especially from the rough) a simple task. There are no sky marks on the crown, and there is normal signs of...
  4. dssxxxx

Mizuno MP 600 Driver w/Fujikura

This is a Mizuno MP-600 Fast Track 460 RH driver in great shape. It is 9.5 degrees with a Fujikura Tour Platform Series 27.3 regular shaft. This club is extremely long. I have decided to use a Ping Rapture V2 and sacrifice distance for hitting the fairway. There are no sky marks on the...
  5. dssxxxx

TM Tour Burner - Diamana S

Tour Burner with Diamana S shaft. Has hit a total of 5 balls. Slight tear of rotator cuff and have to swing a little slower and easier. Going to R. Cannot generate the speed for this shaft. Looking for $140.00 delivered. No trades unless you have something new and I have not hit in the past...
  6. dssxxxx

Adams Insight Tech A4 9015D Driver 9.99/10.0, Regular Matrix Ozik Shaft

This driver was brand new until yesterday. Played 15 holes with it. So it's been hit 9 times (3 par 3's and 3 - 3 wood off the tee) Title gives the description. New - New Decade Red/Blue 3 wraps grip. My rating would be 9.99 out of ten (won't give it a 10 since I notice 1 brush mark on the...
  7. dssxxxx

FS: Scotty Kombi NEW - 34" (with ProV1's if needed)

Brand New Scotty Cameron Kombi 34" with headcover. Too many putters and wife says to start cleaning out inventory. $265.00 paypal shipped lower 48 Will include up to 4 dozen NEW Pro V1's (logo'ed - mine) @ $35.00 per dozen - choose 2008 or 2009 Pro V1's - mix - buy none or up to 4 dozen @...
  8. dssxxxx

WTT: NIB Pro V1's For Diamana BB 63 S

NIB Pro V1 (2008 - Logoed - All the same) for New or 1 Pull Diamana Blue Board .335 dia 63 gram 46" stiff Shaft. Approximate trade value: 5-7 boxes for new shaft and 3-5 boxes for 1 pull. Other shafts of "SAME" value and specs may be considered.
Back