Recent content by DiamondDallasRage

1. D

For Sale Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal 5-PW, JPX 919 GW & SW

May pass for now. Sorry and thanks for the potential flexibility
  2. D

For Sale WTS - TM 300 Mini Driver 11.5* and Callaway Apex UW 19*

WTS - TM 300 Mini Driver - 11.5* with 2 Shafts & Callaway Apex UW 19* Looking to move a couple items quickly to recoup some cash from another purchase. Both is great condition and great clubs - just not getting play. TM 300 Mini Driver - plays 43.75” in both shafts. 11.5 degrees. Comes with...
  3. D

WTS - Scotty Cameron Phantom X5 - 33”

Looking to move a mint Scotty Phantom X5. Plays 33” and is stock low and loft. Has a brand new SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour grip on it. Comes with OG head cover and a Rep the Step Municipal Golf magnetic cover. Asking $350 with both covers or $330 with OG cover. Price includes shipping and PayPal...
  4. D

WTS - Ventus Blue 7S w/ Ping tip, Mizuno ST-Z 9.5 Driver w/Hzrdus Smoke RDX Black 6.0

Looking to move two items that just didn’t work for me. Both in great shape and can send more pictures if needed. Lots of successful transactions on eBay and other boards if you need references. Ventus Blue 7S with G410/425 adapter. Plays 45.25” in a G425 driver. Hit about 40 balls but it’s a...
  5. D

For Sale Bettinardi Studio Stock 38 - 33.5”

Moving on from this putter. Want to love it but prefer a firmer face. Plays 33.5” with stock loft and lie. New Iomic midsized grip. No head cover but will ship protected. Asking $220 or best reasonable offer
  6. D

For Sale G410 4 Hybrid - 2 Stiff Flex Shafts and HC included

Have a pending sale at the moment. If it falls through I will reach out.
  7. D

For Sale G410 4 Hybrid - 2 Stiff Flex Shafts and HC included

Great hybrid but moving in a different direction. Plays stock length with Alta shaft and half inch short on the tour. Played for better part of a couple seasons but still in awesome shape. Asking $160 shipped or best reasonable offer. Thanks for looking.
  8. D

WTS - OG Hamilton Swag Cover

New out of the bag. Asking $250 or best offer.
  9. D

WTS - PXG BlackJack Putter - 34”

Literally just got this, put it for about an hour, and remember why I don’t use face balanced putters. Listing at my cost to a good home. Asking $SOLD. Trade friendly - worst thing I’ll say is no. Thanks
  10. D

FS - Sim 2 Max 10.5* Head Only w/ Head cover

Played 5 rounds but sticking with my old gamer. Has a sandy ball mark on the face but otherwise mint. Asking $TRADED
  11. D

WTS - Ping G410 3 Hybrid - Alta 70 Stiff - MCC+4 Grip

Looking to move my g410 3 hybrid. The 4 I have fits my gapping better so moving this on. Stock length. Comes with head cover. In great shape. Asking $165 shipped to your door. Please let me know if you need any other information.
Back