Recent content by DGA3

1. DGA3

Great. Here are two driver fittings that ended up with an Autoflex shaft.

Isn't it basically a senior flex shaft with a soft tip? There must be other much less expensive shafts that fit that profile, right?
  2. DGA3

Great. Here are two driver fittings that ended up with an Autoflex shaft.

It's a shame that a shaft that works so well is so very expensive. I have a Callaway driver fitting scheduled for this Sunday, and 1) I'm sure the fitter will not have an Autoflex for me to try, and 2) I don't think Mrs. DGA3 would appreciate me increasing the cost of a $600 driver to $1,400...
  3. DGA3

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

For those of you who are playing the AI Smoke and loving it: do you have one of Callaway's stock shafts in it, or did you upgrade to something else? Please inform us!
  4. DGA3

I will give you guys a full report!
  5. DGA3

I'm in. Sunday at 12:30. Fingers crossed! 🤞😃
  6. DGA3

The 60 and over Thread

:drinks: Congratulations!
  7. DGA3

I played in a 2-man better ball tournament yesterday at my club, and one of the guys in our group had recently been fitted with a new Smoke Max D driver with the stock stiff shaft. He said the fitting took about an hour, and the fitter tried various club heads and shafts, and this combination...
  8. DGA3

The 60 and over Thread

That's a beautiful backyard you have there! 👍
  9. DGA3

Red Lobster Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

Same here. In fact, just yesterday I asked my wife if she knew of any locations still remaining here in Central Ohio (Columbus). We had just viewed a television commercial for Red Lobster, and that got us wondering. We couldn't think of any!
  10. DGA3

Congratulations! Who did your fitting?
  11. DGA3

Oh, do tell . . . . . 🤔
  12. DGA3

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Since quite a few of you like the team concept, I've got an idea: an event with 4-man scramble teams! Can you imagine how low the pro's could go if they each got to hit a drive, an approach shot, and a putt? The scores would be soooo low! I think it would be fun to watch.
  13. DGA3

Driver fitting: Club Champion? True Spec? PGASS? GG?

I'm also going to check with my club to see if they have scheduled Ping to come in and do a fitting day. If they are, I will definitely sign up! 😁
  14. DGA3

Driver fitting: Club Champion? True Spec? PGASS? GG?

I guess what I should try first is to set my driver to a couple of different lofts, and see if things get better (longer, straighter) or worse. I can do this on our range, although it's a little difficult to tell if the distance is longer without some sort of launch monitor. There are a couple...
  15. DGA3

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

I agree, but I want to see them compete on the PGA Tour - not for just three days (with no cut), a shotgun start, music blasting, teams, and courses I've never heard of.
Back