Recent content by davidsb

1. D

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Looks great in the sun, super blue, almost a bit too bright (attached a close up picture in case it helps)
  2. D

Got some updates! And par the course for me, got two lovely marks on the bottom of the face of the driver already. The stiffness feels okay with the stock HZRDUS Stiff shaft - but time will tell. Gonna take it to the range one more time today and see if I can get some consistent numbers before...
  3. D

You guys are so rad, thank you thank thank you for the advice and candid thoughts. I decided to go with the stock HZRDUS black in stiff to see if it will work, and I guess I was too stubborn to get away from the graphics on the PtC club after all no matter how solid the advice has been. Guess...
  4. D

PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

Well that’s rad you are getting the BTS! They are even more forgiving and very similar in size actually from my view. i also liked them more than the Mizuno 243 which felt a bit more dull and less crisp on impact for me. I hit the BPS very well for how my inconsistent swing works and my fitter...
  5. D

PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

The BluePrint T's and BluePrint S; for me they feel a lot 'crisper' than 2023 T-100's and for some reason I can hit them a lot easier. Also distance is fairly spot. The BluePrint T's have a very satisfying thwack in comparison to Mizuno 241- which feels a bit softer. The BluePrint T's are crazy...
  6. D

Ping Blueprint T and S

I really enjoy the BluePrint T's and BluePrint S; for me they feel a lot 'crisper' than 2023 T-100's and for some reason I can hit them a lot easier. Also distance is fairly spot. The BluePrint T's have a very satisfying thwack in comparison to Mizuno 241 which feels a bit softer. Also I...
  7. D

Hi guys, I've been following this thread and ya'll influenced me to get the Darkspeed LS PTC driver. I previously had a TSR2 in the bag, but I was hitting a bit better the Darkspeed LS in 9 degrees with the 12g weight in the back. My only question is since I'm going the PTC Driver, it's a bit...
Back