Recent content by DataDude

1. DataDude

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

I think the one putt, three putt, and GIR comparisons put a lot of color to that 5.5 more putts. When you get on the green in regulation 10.08 holes a round verses 3.6 times a round and you still take 5.5 less putts that's a pretty significant gap in quality of putting. The strokes gained...
  2. DataDude

Arccos Golf stats on Scratch vs 20 handicap

I'll make it real easy for you. Just get a lot more pars. You'll score better.
  3. DataDude

PGA ratings grab?

As @Jman said the PGA of America is not part of the PGA Tour. The Tour players split from that organization in Arnold Palmer's time and they're not related financially at all. Given that I doubt they care what ratings are for the PGA Tour. I do think they care about their own ratings and have...
  4. DataDude

How much is bogey avoidance an active part of your game and course mgmt?

With my game it's more about double bogey avoidance. I'm not trying to avoid bogeys yet and may honestly never get there.
  5. DataDude

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

These irons are so freaking good. They just get it done on the course.
  6. DataDude

Cobra Snakebite 2023 Wedges

Morgan Cuppers. What are you thinking wedge wise. Don't sleep on those Snakebite X's, they are killers, especially the lob wedges in bunkers.
  7. DataDude

Are there any signs?

I never know what’s coming. Every round is like an M Night Shamalan movie.
  8. DataDude

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Let's go Smoked Charcuterie!!!
  9. DataDude

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

That’s my concern. A company who’s products I don’t care for bought one who’s products I hold dear. Hoping this makes Superstroke more like Lamkin and not the other way around.
  10. DataDude

What are your expectations for a more forgiving iron than your current gamers to hit more greens?

I play ZX5. I used to play more forgiving and did not hit as many greens. Hit it farther but not as strait or as high so greens were harder to hit. I guess ZX5 would be the more forgiving iron that makes it easier to hit into green.
  11. DataDude

Cornhole vs bags

Never heard bags before.
  12. DataDude

I legit thought the other ones looked like chocolate meatloaf. Edit: I read on to discover they are in fact chocolate meatloaf.
  13. DataDude

Is that some focaccia? One of my favorite breads to eat fresh made.
  14. DataDude

My boys on Smoked Carcuterie in striking distance. Let’s go @LSMO and @kiwichris
  15. DataDude

Unsolicited gold advice- what’s your stance

I agree. My buddy that Inplay with 20 times a year will tell me “Hey you’re really quick today” to me that’s fine and I tell him “You’re hips ain’t firing today”, but yeah almost anyone else, it’s just annoying.
Back