Recent content by Dartgod

1. Dartgod

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I'm going with Smoked Charcuterie for the win.
  2. Dartgod

Whirlpool Dryer? Humidity of the South? Just dumb but bad Luck? WTF?

Replace that screen with this. It will keep the bugs out and won't clog like a screen.
  3. Dartgod

Crazy Deal on Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover Set Includes: Travel Cover, Duffel & Shoe Bag - $99

I got a chance to use the travel bag last week on my work trip to Houston. I was able to squeeze in a round on Sunday so took my clubs. The case is very well constructed, very durable. I had a bit of an issue loading the bag and clubs into the case. My old BagBoy case had a double zipper with a...
  4. Dartgod

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I grabbed a couple of Callaway performance polos plus a Members Mark polo from Sam's Club yesterday. Now I need to purge a few that have somehow "shrunk".
  5. Dartgod

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congrats! I was hoping to be chosen, but I'll be following and rooting for The Hackers to take the title!
  6. Dartgod

Large THPer meet up?

I'd be down for a gathering in Branson. I've never played any of the great courses in the area.
  7. Dartgod

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congratulations @CBaker and @SleevePlz ! Still one spot on Hackers left for me.
  8. Dartgod

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

I hope this trade/pick works out as well as the last time Buffalo traded their pick to the Chiefs.
  9. Dartgod

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

This is an incredible opportunity and I would love to be part of this testing. 1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Bridgestone Tour B RSX or Srixon Q-Star Tour 2. What do you think about Mindset? I'm interested in seeing if it helps me minimize inconsistencies in my shots, both on the...
  10. Dartgod

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

I didn't skim, but wanted to answer Enchirito x 2 anyway.
  11. Dartgod

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Anyone who does not have the Enchirito as one of their choices should not be trusted. I'll take the Bell Burger as my other choice. And didn't they used to call the Bell Burger the Bell Beefer?
  12. Dartgod

Post your last five emojis used.

🥶 :cool::unsure::ROFLMAO::mad:
  13. Dartgod

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

A bit late to this thread, but this is pretty exciting news. I'm looking forward to being Matt's teammate in December!
Back