Recent content by DanFoutsBeard

1. DanFoutsBeard

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Picked up these True OG Tour's and put them in play the next day. Love em.
  2. DanFoutsBeard

What is a simple food you would never eat?

Do you like the artificially flavored watermelon candies? I hate fresh watermelon but I enjoy the fake flavored gummies and Jolly Ranchers. Same goes for peach.
  3. DanFoutsBeard

I can't stand watermelon or fresh peaches. Pretty much the only two foods I can think of that I won't eat.
  4. DanFoutsBeard

I'd starve without cottage cheese. It's a nutritional staple in our house.
  5. DanFoutsBeard

Fix Professional Golf

55" drivers with 520cc heads
  6. DanFoutsBeard

How many different types of pets have had?

dogs cats horse goats parakeets (just don't) iguana turtle fish
  7. DanFoutsBeard

What's your low rent guilty pleasures

Manwich sloppy joe's Top Ramen grape Koolaid and boiled hot dogs
  8. DanFoutsBeard

The Hot Sauce Thread

I like it, but the only time I ever really have it is on fried chicken sandwiches.
  9. DanFoutsBeard

The Hot Sauce Thread

I'm a flavor > heat guy now. Used to do the Dave's Insanity Sauce and all that, but now I'm happy to go with Cholula, Pico Pica, and all the Yellow Bird's. Pico Pica is underrated in my opinion and is phenomenal for making cheladas or kicking up a Bloody Mary.
  10. DanFoutsBeard

What are you reading?

It's in my all time top 10, but it's also one of those series where I can say that all the reviews are probably correct; good or bad. Slow parts? Yes. Spotty character development at times? Yep. Some non-PC treatment? Affirmative. But the story is so huge, the time scale vast, and the physics...
  11. DanFoutsBeard

Your Top 5 Courses Played

I need to get out more. My list is pretty much all the Bandon courses.
  12. DanFoutsBeard

Who Do You Follow? The Joe's List

Anyone with interest in professional golf follows the big names to some degree, whether as a fan or just to keep up with whose who. But there are a lot of players on tour and far more Joe's than Pro's. Who are some of the Joe's you follow and what's the connection? For me, I graduated from...
  13. DanFoutsBeard

Question 🙋 for the swing gurus

I golf lefty but bat righthanded. However, I do putt right handed still. I say still because growing up I only ever had access to right handed clubs, so that's what I tried. Didn't get lefties until I was in my 30's and spent a couple of years switching back and forth between left and right...
  14. DanFoutsBeard

Belated Hello from the O

Oops, I guess I skipped right over this part and went straight to posting hot takes on all the very golf-centric topics of hoodies, LIV, books, would I eat this (yes, always yes), shoes, fitness, tv, football, and upgrading my flights to first class. Born and raised in Oregon by some...
Back