Recent content by cringjr

1. cringjr

Thank You to a THPer

We love it. Thanks for all of it!!
  2. cringjr

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

@Scooby45 @Golfers Anonymous @echico @jbb2388 @jenisontheforum @GavinwithaR1 @jdtox Loved following along the last few days. Lots of good golf, great info on the Shot Scope products and the data they provide, and what looked like a really good time. Thanks for bringing us along.
  3. cringjr

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

OK everyone, the Skytrack experience is on deck. @AuzzieMatt , @wadesworld , @odom730 , @93civiccpe and myself will be taking on Victoria National and her 500 million gallons of water. We kick off on Monday May 20th with check in and meet and greet. Golfing will start on Tuesday. We have...
  4. cringjr

@jdtox is making a charge!!! Playing awesome today.
  5. cringjr

Coming down to the wire...this is getting real interesting. Let's go Team Jen!!!!
  6. cringjr

The golf course looks immaculate today
  7. cringjr

Connex is looking more like the option for me. I think that is they way I’m gonna go.
  8. cringjr

Man, what a great day. Course looked like a lot of fun. Dinner looked great.
  9. cringjr

Been wide open all day with the family. Just now catching up. Looking forward to following along tomorrow. Question on the watch features. Does the watch have standard smart watch features…email, text, etc? Or is it a primarily for data tracking and also tells the time? My Apple Watch died...
Back