Recent content by CrashTestDummy

1. C

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

The product is really good. Lots of world class golf and no commercials. 😀 I like PGA tournaments as well, but watching them is getting tough with all the commercials. I get it, they have to pay the bills, but since I am allergic to commercials, I'm watching LIV more.
  2. C

Ever unable to watch the PGA due to incredibly irritating commercials? Or is this weekend the first?

PGA tournaments = good, commercials = not so good. I watch the PGA Youtube round highlights more, but there is always spoilers you see first. Still great golf to watch. However, been watching LIV much more. Commercial-free is brilliant idea. 😀😂
  3. C

Tour Event 2024 LIV Singapore Sentosa GC 5/2 - 5/5

Koepka did have it at the Masters and said "We’ll just stick with it and see how it (SC Phantom) goes.” However, I didn't see him putting at the Masters, so I don't know if he actually put it in play. Apparently he put the SC Phantom in play at LIV Miami and didn't put great with it. However...
  4. C

Also since the Masters, he is using a Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 which is a major departure from his Scotty Cameron Teryllium TNP2 which is interesting.
  5. C

It is a really good tournament to watch. The Sentosa Serapong course design looks really tricky and tough mainly because the narrow fairways with trouble. Hole 13 looks like a great hole that is really smothering the pros because of the narrowing fairway the further off the tee. Their second...
  6. C

Singapore is great. The atmosphere and food is great, but it is hot, hot, hot. Around 90 degrees with high humidity. They say the real feel is like 100. It would be difficult to play competitive golf in that kind of heat. I live in California and can handle dry 90s with low humidity and do a lot...
  7. C

Jon Rahm no longer on Callaway website

Those Bryan Bros and Rahm videos is some great golf TV. Tournaments are great, but watching the pros in casual rounds and seeing shot tracers is great.
  8. C

Jon Rahm no longer on Callaway website

It still might be LIV thing. Caleb Surrat, Talor Gooch, and Abraham Ancer are not really known much compared to John Rahm. Perphaps Callaway doesn't want their top Callaway guy to be a LIV guy just like they didn't want Phil Mickelson to be their top Callaway guy. Callaway seemed disingenuous...
  9. C

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Blackrock (biggest investment firm on the planet) is doing business with PIF. Where is the outrage? Only praise and describing it as a smart business decision. But, but when pro golfers do business with PIF all heck breaks loose. Funny how that works. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. 😜...
  10. C

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

How does the Bag Boy Volt show the mileage? Through an app or on the motor/cart?
  11. C

Back Issues and Golf

I have had a lot of lower back problems and back spasms. My back still gets sore at times, but I have resolved my back problems for the most part. I did it by stretching daily. Specifically stretching everything on the back side (hamstrings, lower back, calves, glutes ) with hamstrings and...
  12. C

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

Does it have a pedometer that tracks the mileage?
  13. C

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

Someone yelled in Dean Burmeister's backswing on his second shot on second playoff hole. Not cool. @21:20 in the video. However, there was some super golf at the LIV Adelaide tournament. Fun to watch. Such a great event.
  14. C

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

Not sure why he is so angry with that shot. Not in a hazard, not OB and definitely has a shot. If someone was hassling him then I could understand more.
  15. C

College Golf conference Tournaments

Some really great golf at college D1 level. Future pros.
Back