Recent content by cpo2

1. cpo2

For Sale TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus 9° Driver Head - Cover and 2 Extra Weights

Picked up a Qi10 the other day, so no room for this in the bag. Head is 9°. It is a used head so please refer to pictures to judge condition. Head has the stock 15 gram weight installed. Also comes with a aftermarket 19 gram and 25 gram weights. Stock head cover is included as well. $235
  2. cpo2

For Sale Project X LZ 5.5 115 Iron Shafts - 5 Shafts

Bump for a new price of $100 plus shipping
  3. cpo2

For Sale Project X LZ 5.5 115 Iron Shafts - 5 Shafts

Selling my shafts I pulled from a set of 2021 P790 irons. Tips are .355 taper. Pulled from a set of P790 6-P Grips are Golf Pride MCC +4 Align Midsize. Grips have about 1 season of use, could be used again or could be changed, depends on how tacky you like your grips. Shaft lengths...
  4. cpo2

FS: Garmin G80 $225 ( please read description )

Have you contacted the original seller to let him know the item doesn’t work properly?
  5. cpo2

For Sale Mizuno Pro 225 4 Iron and Gap Wedge w/ Project X IO 6.0 Shafts - Deals If Your Buy Both

I have the 5, that has a Nippon modus 120 stiff in it. The 4 and wedge are both sold.
  6. cpo2

For Sale Recoil 95 F3

1) They are silver in color 2) They are graphite 3) The price is a steal GLWS!
  7. cpo2

For Sale Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 18° Fairway Wood (5 Wood) Head

Since I was asked I’ll post this up here for everyone; I am always interested in trades. Premium driver shafts or driver heads are on my radar as trade options at the moment.
  8. cpo2

For Sale Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 18° Fairway Wood (5 Wood) Head

Selling my Paradym 5 wood head. This is the Triple Diamond version and is an amazing head. This head is used so please refer to pictures to judge condition. Comes with the pictured stock head cover. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Lowest price I found anywhere for the same head is...
  9. cpo2

WTB WTB: Tour AD DI 6S Driver Shaft - Details In The Ad

Looking to buy a Tour AD DI 6s driver shaft. Below are the things I’m looking for: - Orange - New Graphics - No Butt Extensions - Minimum 44” Length Butt to Adapter Tip PM me if you have one
  10. cpo2

For Sale TaylorMade SIM 2 Max 10.5° Head and Headcover

Well that was fast. Sold. Please lock
  11. cpo2

For Sale TaylorMade SIM 2 Max 10.5° Head and Headcover

Probably one of nicest examples I’ve seen of a used SiM or SiM2 head. Loft is 10.5°. Stock headcover is included. I’ll let the pictures do the talking on this one, check them out. $185
  12. cpo2

For Sale Ping G425 LST 10.5° Driver Head With Cover and Bonus Weights

This was brought up in the other “For Sale” post I have; Trades. I would be open to a trade for a lower lofted driver (9°) bc that’s what I’m going to end up buying after I sell this anyway.
Back