Recent content by collegefbfan

1. collegefbfan

Outdoor Hitting Area

Many thanks. Shoot, I would invite every golfer to come hit in my backyard. Kill all that grass. Not sure what soil I have, but it grows tall, thick, and fast. Like a 7th grader getting first glimpse of cleavage.
  2. collegefbfan

Outdoor Hitting Area

I am not sure which direction to go with my outdoor hitting area. I have a great net and level place to hit from. I just have to run the weed eater over it once or twice a week. I was thinking of a DIY hitting mat. Then, I read a lot.of you here like hitting off the ground. No mat is better...
  3. collegefbfan

Tour Event 2024 Wells Fargo Championship

Yeah. Same thought.
  4. collegefbfan

Rory done closed the door, bolted it shut, and sealed it.
  5. collegefbfan

Jason Day monster hole out. I am behind a bit.
  6. collegefbfan

Yes. Close golf.
  7. collegefbfan

That is an ugly lie there Rory.
  8. collegefbfan

Video Games Thread

The only reason I will buy a PS5 is for the new college football game. I am waiting to see what it looks like, reviews, and stuff. Waiting game continues.
  9. collegefbfan

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I remembered playing a par 3 about 30 minutes from my house many years ago. It was in the middle of nowhere. I mean like out in the country if you all know what that means. Me and the wife drove out that way today on the way to a good hole in the wall restaurant. All...
  10. collegefbfan

Next to win 10 Majors?

I just don't see it. Unless it is someone we haven't seen yet. Some of these guys play lights out on Thursday and Friday just to fold on the weekend. Or play light out on the weekend, but it's too little too late. And the way some of these guys are playing. Can't hit driver...
  11. collegefbfan

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Didn't have a lot of time. No use in putting net up. Rain forecasted for this evening. This morning, I had a few minutes to hit some balls around the backyard. Just chip shots. Did fairly well focusing on staying down, not being too handsy. All of my shots were pretty straight. I was at...
  12. collegefbfan

Man, Rory getting very lucky on the drive on 18. Whew...
  13. collegefbfan

Who all thinks this is how the tournament ends? I wanna see some close golf. Back and forth stuff.
  14. collegefbfan

Rory killing the ball with driver.
  15. collegefbfan

Rory missed that one. Ugh rejected.
Back