Recent content by CMUgol4

1. C

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Apex Pro and Apex CB Irons

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Apex CBs 2. What irons do you currently play? Callaway Apex MB 18 3. What is your iron set makeup (3-PW, 4-GW, etc) 4-PW
  2. C

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

1. Do you currently own a launch montior? No, but have been looking to get one soon 2. Where will this go in your home (garage, spare room, etc)? This will go into my spare room that has 10' ceilings and plenty of space. 3. What features from the article linked above stand out? The high...
  3. C

CONTEST The Edel Experience with Club Champion

Current Wedges in Your Bag? Vokey SM7 - 46,50,56,60 Airport Used for Travel? PIT (Pittsburgh International) Have you had a Wedge Fitting Before? No Favorite Aspect of the Edel SMS Wedges (See Video Above) The weight match seems cool, especially being able to dial it in per shot pattern
  4. C

Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Rory McIlroy
  5. C

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

1. Currently use a Herschel back pack. I like the set up but the limited pockets do make it messy 2. Would most likely use it towards a new driver or another pair of golf shoes (if my wife lets me)
  6. C

Setup - Hands Behind Ball

Lately I have found setting up on my irons without doing a forward press hs resulted in much crisper iron shots. Also it seems to eliminate my over the top tendencies. Anyone else had any success with anything like this?
Back