Recent content by Chef23

1. Chef23

2 Iron

What about a 5w or 7w?
  2. Chef23

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

It depends on if I know who is doing the work. In general it would make me nervous.
  3. Chef23

Telling people what you do for work.

I sell software so it isn’t that fascinating. What we sell is kind of complicated to explain to non-technology people but I can usually make them understand it.
  4. Chef23

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

The event is still a bit away. There will be fresh threads to ramp that up.
  5. Chef23

How can some states have such cheap memberships?

There is nothing that anyone here would think is budget/value in the greater Boston area. By that I mean pretty much within 20 miles as the crow flies from down town Boston. Private courses are at least 10K a year with substantial initiation fees.
  6. Chef23

Updated PGA Tour Trackman Averages Data - Thoughts?

The angle of attack was a bit less than I expected I was thinking +1 or 2*. I realize these are not all I am going to hit it as far as I can numbers though.
  7. Chef23

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Great looking combo. I am getting very close to buying one.
  8. Chef23

League Partners Giving Putts

Any given putt counts as a stroke. If I miss a 4 footer for a 3 then have 18” left which someone concedes then I made a 4. There is no way that it is still a 3.
  9. Chef23

League Partners Giving Putts

I would be upset. It it is not your match you stay out of it. You should only concede putts in the match you are playing. Conceding putts in match play is strategic. How long a putt I will give depends on lots of things. In match play I never feel bad if someone makes me hole a putt. That...
  10. Chef23

60 On You Score Card

Assuming I am shooting between 78-82 I would say somewhere on the 14th or 15th hole.
  11. Chef23

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

I came very close to buying a green DF3 with the Accra shaft in it at lunch today. I was rolling it in the PGATSS and really like it. I have hit putts with it 4 or 5 times and it keeps being really good. I am not sure how long I can hold off. I know I should really get fit to get one give it...
  12. Chef23

Savannah GA or surrounding

Just another one of the great things about THP.
  13. Chef23

Contemplating Retirement - Describe Your Transition

Lots of inspiring stories. I am almost 58 and figure I am going to work 5-7 more years. I have little debt on a second home our primary house is paid for. In retirement we will consolidate to our second home and be debt free. Our kids are both out of college (with no debt) and gainfully...
  14. Chef23

Shrimp: tails or no tails

Particularly in a pasta dish I prefer to have them off. Not a show killer but it is kind of a pain in the ass.
Back