Recent content by checkered

1. checkered

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

This is awesome to see. @Muchmore did an incredible job as asscap and is a great ambassador for the Grandaddy. Love that he'll be a part of this year's team being put together. Excited to see what we'll have to do to try to be a part of the team!!
  2. checkered

Wordle

Wordle 1,044 4/6 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟨⬛⬛🟨🟩 🟩🟨🟨⬛🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  3. checkered

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Ballyhack always looks so fantastic. Great start to things today. Incredible swag, beautiful facilities, amazing dinner. The first night of a THP experience is always a fun follow. The energy and excitement is palpable. That swag is fantastic, those bag tags are hella nice. Enjoy all of...
  4. checkered

What's for Dinner?

Cooked a batch of jambalaya tonight.
  5. checkered

WWYC: steakhouse knife collection

second from left seems most like what I'd like.
  6. checkered

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Interesting start to the equipment conversation already. Not that I have a ton of room to talk, with having gone "old tech" last year. Lots to learn from the past events and people you can lean into for advice if you have questions. Great line up to choose from. Gonna be fun to see how...
  7. checkered

Hello from NY

Welcome back!!
  8. checkered

Video BigDill: Fairway Hunter - Official Trailer

Definitely think we are overdue for a sequel!!
  9. checkered

Puma Slipstream G Sustainability Shoes

Agreed. I like the take on the formstrip on the side. Yeah, those soles are pretty slick looking. Gonna have to track some down to see in hand.
  10. checkered

Puma Slipstream G Sustainability Shoes

Oooh i like these a lot!!!
  11. checkered

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

This is pretty wild and a very cool opportunity. 1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Callaway Chrome Soft 2. What do you think about Mindset? I am unsure. Seems like an interesting concept, and likely helpful to some, but I really dont know having not tried it yet. 3. Which...
  12. checkered

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

No worries brother. Just happy you like them.
  13. checkered

6 year THPiversary

Cheers to many more brother. Glad you are here and glad to have met you.
  14. checkered

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

Stoked to see this and happy they are working out for you! They are really great shafts!!
  15. checkered

What Is The Bigger Golf Red Flag?

Neither, for me. I care more how they act and if they keep pace.
Back