Recent content by Canabuc

1. C

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Android They really should fix the app. It ruins the experience when it takes 13 tries and factory resetting the watch to get it to connect just to synced the rounds pmayed. And I used to be able to edit on phone but not it bogs down and can't really do it. Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
  2. C

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Factory reset fixes it but shouldn't have to weekly. Also the app is near useless for editing Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
  3. C

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Had great driving day with it today. Hit 10 of 13 fairways and only 2 drives were not giving me a clean line to the green. Distances are a bit down but due more to conditions. Tin of rain lately so almost no roll out. And temperatures have been in the low 50s. That said my P average is only...
  4. C

I find the sound of best with the weight track in the middle and that shaft plays a role. My GD Tour ADHD has amazing feel and sound. Reminds me of my Mizuno irons! Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
  5. C

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Lot of buyers remorse 1 year out. Sick and tired of always having trouble connecting to my phone to sync my rounds.... Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
  6. C

Think they sent it backwards Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
  7. C

Driver finally coming into its own seem to hit the GD ADHD 5s better than the Denali. Lol g and mostly straight today. Only 2 bad misses out of 13 drives. Both straight pulls left that no driver would fix. Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
  8. C

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

I am so happy with my 921 forged that I will probably wait until the 925 come out but anyone looking for a great looking and feeling yet forgiving forged iron give these a go! Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
  9. C

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Thanks. I hate how hard it is to get to that screen. It's multiple button presses and scrolling. Same issue when wanting to track Pausing. Would rather have a separate menu screen that I can get to buy swiping up or down to get those options. Also want to know why that screen never came up...
  10. C

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Watch overall was better last few rounds though today on 3 occasions it didn't see me as on the green even though it had me as less than 3 yards from middle. Had to manually enter score card as the putting screen wouldn't come up despite me walking all around the green. Suspect will have to do...
  11. C

L.A.B. Directed Force Putters

Third round with it today. Am got and cold.. Got dialed in on the back. From 8th home on actually had 6 1putts drained 4 from outside 6 feet. Did have a3putt and missed 3 lots from 6 feet or less I feel I should have made. Think one the speed gets ****** it not will cock. 2 misses I played too...
  12. C

Supposed to get my 2nd round at home course tomorrow but temps won't get above 40. Having 2nd thoughts before the AI smoke freezes and become a AI ice Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
  13. C

L.A.B. Directed Force Putters

1st round at home club greens stimping a bit over 10. Struggled. Made some good putts but missed 3 or 4 I feel were makeable. Also 3 putt 2x. 2x just couldn't get the speed right. One went 5 feet by and missed comebacker The other 3 putt hit it 15 feet short and lipped out the 2nd putt. Missed...
  14. C

Ok First round in on a balmy 48 degree windy day where it seems every hole played into the wind. Condition soft as we opened the club nearly 2 weeks earlier than usual. All that said had a much better day with the driver. Only had really 1 badly errant drive where I swing out of my shoes into...
  15. C

PING G430 Fairway Woods and Hybrids Preview

Hit the 3 wood turned down to 14* today and it was a rocket launcher! Straight. Penetrating ball flight but not too low. Perfect matchup with the 5 wood at 17 and my AI smoke at 9.5 Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
Back