calaway33's latest activity

• C
    calaway33 replied to the thread Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart.
    UGH. Sorry to hear you are having such troubles with your cart rod7515. It would be awesome if the tech could guide you through a fix...
  • C
    Love my Volt!!!
  • C
    I have not had that issue but you have had your cart longer than I have and you have more rounds on yours. Hopefully that will correct...
  • C
    I totally agree with rod7515's assessment. I had the same somewhat dejected, panicky feeling after my first round. I went over and over...
  • C
    Beautiful day in Pittsburgh today. Got in my second round with the Volt. I felt so much more comfortable with the cart today than I did...
  • C
    tucson I am curious if you ever went ahead and put the weights in your bag to help keep the front end down?
  • C
    Yeah I love the ability to simply push a button to turn it into a regular push cart. I actually did that a few times when I was very...
  • C
    I use the exact same routine as rod7515 with the remote. Even when I am on the putting green. As he stated, it works well for me also.
  • C
    Thanks Tucson. That makes a lot of sense now that you explained it and is actually an awesome feature. I also do a lot of tweaking which...
  • C
    I totally agree with your assessment Waldo007!
  • C
    First round in with the Volt. Damn fine piece of equipment!!! I played a course today that has quite a few elevated tees and greens.The...
  • C
    Thanks for the reply Rod. With my current bag I use the bottom front pocket for my balls. I have some wieghts from an old weight set...
  • C
    Yeah as soon as I held the handle the tires grabbed and it took off again. Taking it out for the official first round in the morning. So...
  • C
    Just took my Volt for a trial run in the back yard. Does anyone else have a problem with the wheels spinning while going up a medium...
  • C
    I actually had the same thoughts about TrueLine so I emailed BagBoy. This is the response I received, "Truline is active all the time...
Back