Recent content by bubbagump

1. bubbagump

WTB Shaft for Nike Covert Driver

Hi folks, I currently have Covert Performance driver with the KK red shaft which I find launches too high for my tastes and I'm looking for either the KK silver that comes with the Tour model or some other shaft in S-flex. Please send me what you got and how much you are asking for it, I'm...
  2. bubbagump

FS: LH Nike VRS Driver and Swingbyte

Hey folks up for grabs is a lefty Nike VRS 10.5 driver with a made for Nike Diamana ahina stiff shaft with a NDMC grip. No skymarks, sole does show signs of use and the face is 9/10. Also comes with wrench and headcover. Asking $GONE shipped within Canada and add $15 for my friends to the...
  3. bubbagump

FS: LH Nike VR Pro Combos 3-PW

OK, what we have here is a set of Left Handed Nike VR Pro Combos 3-PW with DG R300 shafts. This is the set I gamed last season but are still in fantastic shape, typical bag chatter etc. The 3i is unused and still has the wrapper on the grip while the 4i was only sparingly used (at most a dozen...
  4. bubbagump

FS: LH Nike VR Pro Combos

I have a set of what is essentially new left handed VR Pro Combo irons 3-PW with DGS300 shafts looking for a new home. By essentially, I mean all except the 5 and 7 irons are still wrapped in its original packaging and have never been used. The 5 and 7 were lightly used in a demo setting as...
  5. bubbagump

FS: LH Nike VR Split Cavity Irons 5-PW

I have a set of Nike VR split cavity irons 5-PW (6 clubs) for sale. These are standard LLL, have GP New Decade Grips and Dynamic Gold R300 shafts, shaft bands have been removed. Conservatively, these irons are in good to excellent shape 7.5/10 with normal wear and bag chatter. Full disclosure...
  6. bubbagump

New from Montreal

Finally took the plunge and registered. I hope to be able to contribute to this fine community.
Back