Recent content by brutus27

1. B

Do you Clean Your Clubs?

Yup, after every shot. So don’t need to scrub them before or after rounds. Grips get wiped with wet towel and then dried after shots as needed.
  2. B

Mizuno ST-Max and Breaking Down the ST Drivers

Those look like my numbers except the spin. Keep us posted when you get it and pit it in play. Good luck
  3. B

14way divider? Why do you hate them? Or like them?

1. The chatter is typically much less, especially if you carry or ride in a cart. WRONG 2. Typically the difference is about 1 pound. The average club weighs 1 1/2 pounds. Most people have way more than that in stuff in their bags that they don't need. WRONG 3. They look organized...and are...
  4. B

14way divider? Why do you hate them? Or like them?

1. The chatter of all the clubs hitting. 2. They are heavy. 3. They look weird. 4. Why no tour usage? If they are so good why don’t pro caddies carry 14 way bags?
  5. B

Will You Get Fit For Your Next Driver?

With a launch monitor and it has to be outdoors. No Club Champion bogus simulator data for me.
  6. B

PXG Golf Balls

Can’t own anything with that hideous logo.
  7. B

Mizuno JPX 921 Irons Review

Good to hear all the positives reviews about the 921’s hmp’s as I’m playing my 919 hmp’s since 2019 and still enjoying them. But, as usual with us, starting to get the itch for new as I am considering graphite shafts. Might wait for the next iteration.
  8. B

Supersoft costs $24.99 a dozen?

EVERYTHING has gotten more expensive! Thanks to this crappy economy.
  9. B

Golf Vibes Towels

Cool patterns but I prefer a cotton towel over microfiber.
  10. B

How do you clean your clubs?

Wipe club face and head with a wet towel after every shot. Then turn the towel around to wipe down the grip then dry. I am ocd about keeping all my gear clean. Will not stick anything back in the back dirty.
  11. B

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Found a “pearl” Kirkland performance + and used for an entire round. Usually play Pro V, TP 5 or Bridgestone Tour B XS. Kirkland was shorter off the driver, similar distance and spin off irons. Not a bad ball for the price. Shot a good score with it though, but would not buy due to not being...
  12. B

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

I do have a truck liner, still couldn’t have all that vegetation anywhere near me. And bringing that stuff home and dumping it on my lawn/driveway is a no go. Also, on some courses ( typically hiily and challenging) using a baby stroller is more of a hindrance. They can’t navigate waste areas...
  13. B

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

I detest those things. Could never put one in my vehicle due to all the grass clippings and mud. Also, for me, pushing one of those baby strollers around is more work than carrying.
  14. B

Who would be the worst PGA player to caddie for?

Tiger and Reed. Eldrirk - so arrogant and moody. Reed - Cheat. And ANYONE associated with Nike - ( The Kapernick situation is disturbing).
  15. B

Who do so many folks pick up balls they shouldn't?

I will pick up balls to donate to the first tee. My course doesn’t have any adjacent holes so any ball on the course are lost/abandoned. With that said you just have to use common sense. Also, there are beginners that have no idea what ball they are playing.
Back