Recent content by bradley8302

1. bradley8302

Iron Shaft question/help requested

Had a set of AP2's with Project X rifle 5.5 shafts in them. Just got a new set of AP2's and the guy I bought them from had put Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400's in them. The bit of reading/asking around that I did before I bought them led me to believe that the S400's would produce a lower ball...
  2. bradley8302

Ideas for a club reveal/birthday

I need some ideas for an upcoming surprise birthday party. My BIL has been gaming some old Callaway sticks for 15+ years. His 40th is coming up and we need an idea for how to reveal some new sticks for him.
  3. bradley8302

Need suggestions to spice up a Father/Son Golf tournament

A little background, some buddies and I have played a Father/Son golf tournament at the end of the summer for the past 10-15 years. Winners get a big trophy that they hang on to for the year, as well as the money($20-30/player). 2nd and 3rd take home their share as well. Teams are made of father...
  4. bradley8302

Brand New Nike Lunar Control 4's, FI Premiere's, and Air Zoom 90's

***PRICE DROP*** All shoes are $50/ea shipped CONUS Lunar Control 4's White/Black/Wolf Grey: Size 8.5, and Size 12w FI Premiere's Silver/White/Volt: Size 9.5
  5. bradley8302

Titleist 913 Driver Set Up

Need some help with my driver set up. I have been gaming a Titleist 910 D3 8.5* with a Matrix Black Tie xstiff for the past 4-5 years. I was recently looking around on eBay and found a brand new 913 D2 8.5* head that I scooped up for a great price. I hit my 910 great so I wasn't really looking...
  6. bradley8302

FS: Titleist AP2 710's 3-PW

For sale is a set of Titleist AP2 710 3-PW. All have DG Tour Issue X100 shafts as well as Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord Grips(with exception of 3 iron which has a Blue/Black New Decade). The 3, 4, & 5 iron are all cut to 6 iron height. Ferrules are primarily all orange(PW is white, and 5 iron is...
  7. bradley8302

Looking at getting a Matrix shaft, just trying to pick the right one

Looking to replace the shaft on my Titleist 910. Currently has a Rip 60 in it, but just noticed a crack in it. A friend has a Matrix shaft that is bright orange on his Titleist that I swung a few times the last time we played. Only problem is I can't ask him what it is b/c he's out of the...
  8. bradley8302

Looking for a new Scotty shaft

My wife's uncle recently gave me a Scotty out of his collection. Only issue is that it's got a 33" shaft in it. I've been using it for about a month now, but have been thinking about putting a taller shaft in it. Being 6'3" the 33" shaft has me looking like Robert Garrigus and his old 28" flat...
  9. bradley8302

FS: Men's Puma 5 Pocket Pants- 36 x 32- Vibrant Orange

These pants have been worn for a total of about 5 min. I bought them online, and took them straight to the alteration store once they arrived. I had a 1" slit cut in the cuff(on the outside) to allow more freedom around my shoes. Unfortunately(for me at least) this was when I tried them on and...
  10. bradley8302

Driver shaft question

Over the past few years I've played 3 different drivers. The first was a Cleveland Laucher 8.5* with the green Aldila shaft(NV? and unsure of weight, but I'm thinking 75g). Switched to the R9 and added an 85g shaft to it. Most recent change came last year when I bought a friend's new(he got it...
  11. bradley8302

Driver shaft question

Over the past few years I've played 3 different drivers. The first was a Cleveland Laucher 8.5* with the green Aldila shaft(NV? and unsure of weight, but I'm thinking 75g). Switched to the R9 and added an 85g shaft to it. Most recent change came last year when I bought a friend's new(he got it...
  12. bradley8302

Taylor Made vs. Titleist

I'm looking to possibly make an equipment change, and just wanted to get some feedback. I've read alot of good things about the Titleist AP1 and AP2's, which has me seriously considering them. I used to play Titleist 695MB's that I loved, but the amount I played gradually reduced; so then made...
  13. bradley8302

Swing help

Hey guys, I'm looking for a little bit of swing help. Here's the situation: Right now I can't get off the tee box to save my life. Ever since I've played golf, or at least ever since I really started to take it seriously, I've played a draw. About a month ago this draw vanished with my driver...
  14. bradley8302

Help!!

I need some ideas on what I might be doing different with my swing. I've always played a draw, normally about 10-15 yards. The last two times I've played, and again last night at the range, I have a fade(roughly 10-15 yards)...aka the double cross At the range last night I tried to back off my...
  15. bradley8302

Another "how do you handle this" thread...the "lazy camillo"

I play with a group of about 8 guys, normally all 8 don't play at once, but we can at least get a 4some out of all 8. One of the guys has a few things that irk not only me, but others we play with; and that have been mentioned numerous times to him. This is his main one though: -It's not only...
Back