Recent content by Bosco...

1. Bosco...

Ever unable to watch the PGA due to incredibly irritating commercials? Or is this weekend the first?

Apparently it’s a Korean based company and considering the amount of Korean talent there is on Tour, seems like progress. I suppose it’s geared to the younger crowd, but so what?
  2. Bosco...

Is Nelly Korda the best golfer in the world?

Would have never known it was her if my wife hadn’t told me.
  3. Bosco...

Red Lobster Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

This is the way.
  4. Bosco...

Toura Golf

I like 👍
  5. Bosco...

Toulon cover for the PGA

You’d think the #1 putter wouldn’t be DFL with covers.
  6. Bosco...

Mallet vs blade?

In my opinion the neck everything. It does effect the toe hang, but it’s part of the mechanical timing and delivery of the face. When people get a DB mallet after using a blade then say they can’t putt with the mallet I think they hampered themselves out of the gate with the wrong set up. That’s...
  7. Bosco...

Mallet vs blade?

I feel like my 7CH has actually improved my putting with my NP2. Once there’s a different neck involved, it’s a mess.
  8. Bosco...

Range balls on a SIM?

I get that part, but when you practice/warm up at the driving range, I’m assuming the range balls are quite inferior to what you play. Are you essentially just kind of ignoring the distance and flight of the range ball because your SIM numbers are the same as your “on the course” ball?
  9. Bosco...

Range balls on a SIM?

Has anyone hit range balls on a SIM as a comparison to what they actually play? Range balls for us mere mortals pretty much suck. I know some higher end clubs have “normal” balls. Mine is basically whatever they can find to shove in a basket. Curious how big the difference is. Yeah, I’m sure...
  10. Bosco...

A Good Hotdog is Divine

You should try them deep fried. Even better is a “splitter” when it busts open.
  11. Bosco...

Cincinnati Chili is the Best Chili

So pardon me if I skimmed, but I just learned this is Mediterranean in its origin. Still haven’t tried it, but dang it sounds good.
  12. Bosco...

*thump thump thump - "is this thing on?"

Thursday is trash day. Keep the sidewalk clean and unobstructed please.
  13. Bosco...

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

I’m still stuck on the CEO “Dean Dingman” 🤣
  14. Bosco...

Ever unable to watch the PGA due to incredibly irritating commercials? Or is this weekend the first?

No commercials, no sponsors, no tournaments.
Back