Recent content by Bog33y

1. Bog33y

Bag Dividers Debate

I tried going from 14 way cart bag to a 6 way stand bag and didn’t like the 6 way. Clubs kept getting stuck when taking them in/out of the bag. I went back to a 14 way but got a stand bag this time and couldn’t be happier. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Bog33y

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Mizuno ThermaGrip gloves for these early morning rounds. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Bog33y

Cleveland RTX-4 lob wedge for hard pan lies. My current lob wedge just has too much bounce n my 56* is just fine for the fluffy stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Bog33y

3W/5W or 4W?

No 3w, but I have a 5w lofted down to a 4w. My old 4w couldn’t be used off the deck, only from the tee. My 5w now I can use in both situations. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Bog33y

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Ping g410 5w? Sits flat from the fairway but also does well for me off the tee too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Bog33y

Wedge Setup

Thanks everyone for your input! I went though my older wedges and found my Cobra Tour Trusty 60* wedge. It’s got 10* bounce but the grind on it makes it want to sit flat and close to the ground. I’ll take it with me next time and see how it goes. Here’s my cobra (left) and SM6 60-12 K grind...
  7. Bog33y

Wedge Setup

I used the Titliest wedge selector and chose them to try and give me the most versatility. I think so lol! Rancho's my favorite course in our neck of the woods. 50*: 90-105yrds 56*: 70-85yrds 60*: 55-70yrds If I'm pitching onto a green, depending on where the pin is and how much green to...
  8. Bog33y

Wedge Setup

Biggest problem is blading it in the hard stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Bog33y

Wedge Setup

Here’s my current wedge setup: - SM6 50-8 F grind - SM6 56-10 S grind - SM6 60-12 K grind Bunkers have never been my strong point... and bunker conditions vary around my area. From hard pan to little or no sand to nice and fluffy stuff. Yes technique/confidence is an issue, but I question if...
  10. Bog33y

Great stand bag, changed from a cart bag to this same one (different color though) and I love it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Bog33y

Fitting advice for 1st timer

Be honest, make sure you’re warmed up n loose, and swing your golf course swing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Bog33y

Yes, it was a 2 week process for both clubs... driver first then 5w. I was fighting a big hook so for the driver fitting we tried the Ping 410+, Mizuno ST190 (both versions), and M5. No dice with either Mizuno or M5. In the 410+ we tried the Even Flow and Tour 65... no other shaft contenders...
  13. Bog33y

G410+ 10.5* with the Ping Tour 65 and 5w with the Mitsubishi Tensei Orange. I wasn’t a fan of the turbulators but they performed so well I couldn’t resist. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Bog33y

FS - Cleveland RTX-3 MB wedges and Cobra F6 hybrid

Last price drop $140 for both wedges $80 for the hybrid. Up for sale are 2 black Cleveland RTX-3 wedges (54/11 MG and 60/6 LG) and a black Cobra F6 3/4 hybrid. Sorry no trades. Prices below include shipping in the US via USPS. Both Cleveland’s are in good condition. Grooves are practically...
  15. Bog33y

Checking lie angles

For those who've purchased irons manufacturer direct, built to spec, have you had to recheck your lie angles? I've had my irons for about 2yrs now and were supposed to be +2 from the oem. I'm a rightie n have noticed I tend to hook the ball left with certain clubs more than others. I had my lie...
Back