Recent content by Blooo

1. B

Beetlejuice 2 : Yay or Nay?

I say nay, but I’ll still watch it with low expectations. It’s just been too long.
  2. B

What equipment has you most excited for 24

Darkspeed for sure, is it wrong to want to buy a driver based on the name and color way alone :oops: I’m just a big fan of Cobra
  3. B

Bryson has a new custom OL set in the bag

I agree, that’s what I like about him. He pushes limits, I like ol and arm lock is intriguing. But I too think it can be his short coming if you’re constantly searching and changing you setup, then it is hard to find consistency.
  4. B

Bryson has a new custom OL set in the bag

When I first saw 25*, I thought 5 iron. Then, when I saw the donor head, I was like that makes sense. So when all clubs are the same length and if you hit them all really far, what makes the 25* a 7 iron and not just a 5 iron? 🤔 😈
  5. B

Do you like cutesy talk with your significant other?

I do not, but with my dog that is another story
  6. B

snapping

As a righty with a two way miss. When I am snap hooking it, I am swinging too much around the body and not feeling the stretch in my left side at impact.
  7. B

Short Driver shaft thread.

I’m at 43.5 same length as my 5 wood. I play my 5 wood longer. I like having my tee clubs the same length for consistency. It just feels comfortable and allows me to swing all out.
  8. B

Curse of Oak Island

When I saw this thread revived, I thought they may have actually found something 😂 I did enjoy watching this show when I had cable tv.
Back