Recent content by BlkNGld

1. BlkNGld

Which Ball Would You Play?

With ball 1, forget about the distance, the tight dispersion and consistent distance should have me pin high. Apex and descent angles appear similar but would be nice to know what that angle actually is.
  2. BlkNGld

RBC versus Corales Puntacana

Folks can calm down it won't be the same next season. There are some events that will probably be signature events every year for as long as the concept exists... API, Memorial, etc. Some are in a rotation. We know the signature events are heavily geared toward the top players, and if this...
  3. BlkNGld

Your Top 5 Courses Played

Pebble Beach Pasatiempo Spyglass Hill Bethpage Black Kapalua Plantation
  4. BlkNGld

The Masters - Patron's Guide

Plenty of good advice already. About the only thing that I'd add is that if everyone are early risers, I'd get there early and get in the merch line. When we went to a practice round last year, we figured we'd arrive when the gates opened, but apparently they opened them and the merch shop...
  5. BlkNGld

Root For or Against?

If I am competing against someone I'm not going to be their cheerleader, but I'm not hoping that they play below their ability either. Part of that is the "assume your opponent will make their shot" mentality. Hoping they hit a bad shot to me is close to expecting it. I'm usually occupied...
  6. BlkNGld

Budget Golf

Any idea why neither are on Worldwide's list of companies the way Watts, Van's, Golf Mart, etc are?
  7. BlkNGld

Could indoor golf be heading toward litigation?

If this were to come to pass then wouldn't it apply as well to courses that have replica holes such as world tour in myrtle?
  8. BlkNGld

Do you Clean Your Clubs?

Pretty much after every round. I can imagine that if I played more than once a week it might be weekly.
  9. BlkNGld

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

Really appreciate the thorough and balanced observation that you gents are providing.
  10. BlkNGld

Traveling with clubs to Cabo Mexico.

Diamante and Quivara would be my choices. At the time they offered the chance to play if you attended an ownership presentation. Also played Cabo Del Sol, but I think the one I played has gone private as well. Took my clubs and had no issues.
  11. BlkNGld

The 60 and over Thread

I had the gold shaft Launcher (straighter) and then the Comp (longer). At the time, I remember hitting the Mizuno MP-001. When finding the sweet spot, it was one of the longest drivers I'd ever hit. It was the first part that gave me trouble though. But I loved the Launcher Comp. And...
  12. BlkNGld

Where do you stand on colored gloves?

I have no issue with them, but I'd probably stick with white. I'd be more likely to try something that plays well with others like a light/medium gray. I hear "you're gonna wear that?" enough. Unless I had a few different options, a brightly colored glove won't help that. I'm one of the...
  13. BlkNGld

Callaway Fusion Glove

I've long been a fan of Callaway's gloves. They just seem to be a good fit for my hand. The ones they used to sell at Costco were my go to and I still have a couple left, along with some of the tour authentics. They're just coming into shops here and trying one on, they're likely to be my...
  14. BlkNGld

PING BeCu Putters

It's been a while, but I had a BeCu Anser2 and that's the reason it didn't stay long. Wanted to love it, but went back to the MgBr Anser3 pretty quick.
Back