Recent content by BigtimeHC

1. BigtimeHC

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

Sinkfit tech on superstroke profiles, that would be 🔥
  2. BigtimeHC

Mitsubishi Golf – 6th Generation Diamana WB

Any updates yet? Looking at this for a G430 Max10k build.
  3. BigtimeHC

Tiger goes long to Matt Agonis

Can't believe the guy in blue tried to intercept it. Now he looks like the ding dong in a really cool story
  4. BigtimeHC

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Sounds like Denali should be good for you. I wouldn’t want to launch it at more than 15. All of the other stock options should launch higher (on paper)
  5. BigtimeHC

That low heel has some kind of weird, 100% legitimate voodoo 😂
  6. BigtimeHC

Low heel strike is what sold me during my fit. 3-5 mph better vs tsr3 and a solid ten yards of carry. Still spun up a bit but nothing crazy
  7. BigtimeHC

Kevin Streelman ballmarker

Heard Michael Breed talking about it this morning on the radio and seemed like Brad Faxon may not have been a fan of it yesterday? Supposedly can spin to help you pick a target line but also has a spike that was past the USGA limit and had to be filed down? Looks like pgatour.com has an updated...
  8. BigtimeHC

Finally got the shaft right with my TD. Started with stock Denali Black and it was just okay, won a Graphite Design VF that is awesome but not the best fit for me, tried the new Velocore+ and saw the ball falling right much more often than I care to. Hit all of the shafts reasonably well, just...
  9. BigtimeHC

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

@Jeff Spicoli playing your 3 wood short, did you order from Callaway at the inch shorter length or cut down on your own? Any swingweight issues and how did you resolve them?
  10. BigtimeHC

2024 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

What are you down to for the final three? I'm stuck between old faithful Pro V1, CTX, and BX. Only played one round with the CT so it never got as much of a fair shake. Played 90 holes at Sea Island a couple of weeks back primarily testing the CTX until I decided to play a full 18 with the Pro...
  11. BigtimeHC

How cold do you like your drinks?

Cold as a polar bear's big toenail is the only answer.
  12. BigtimeHC

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Gents, AI One 7CH has been my favorite golf purchase of the last 5-10 years so far. I'm making longer putts with so much more regularity, it's laughable. I did pony up and get the bimatrix SL70 from Carl's and I have to say, it feels even better than the standard chrome. Maybe it's the fit...
  13. BigtimeHC

I sure didn't word that well! Let's try it again: If I cut down the Smoke Triple Diamond to play 45 inches, I'm guesstimating I'll need about 6 grams of weight back into the head to correct the swing weight. Is it best to add 2 grams to the front weight and 4 grams to the back weight? If not...
  14. BigtimeHC

So are we able to get both sole weights for the Smoke TD at this point? I read through and thought I saw some sort of confirmation somewhere prior. I haven't had a Callaway driver since the original epic sub zero which was 🔥🔥🔥 so I'm somewhat unfamiliar with current weighting. On the fence with...
  15. BigtimeHC

The Stack System

@PiratePenguin Do you still have a code? About to make my purchase but will take any discount possible.
Back