Recent content by bezm

1. B

iPhone Storage options

I know what you are talking about. I agree that an SSD is better at resisting damage than a hard drive. I dropped my HDD once. It had many important files. My advice is to find a good data recovery service. This is the best way out because you can cause more damage if recovering data by...
  2. B

How many different types of pets have had?

I'm surprised this topic is not active. Usually people like sharing info about their pets :) I've been living my whole life with dogs and cats. Currently, I have only a cat as my dog passed away about a year ago.
  3. B

Your job and golf.

I guess both golf and my work provide me with surprising results and growth tasks. Interesting question, btw. I've never thought about that. Well, golf relates to my job in the sense that it offers a break from the daily routine and allows me to relax and recharge. For me, it's a good way to...
  4. B

What's the best movie you've seen recently?

I watched it yesterday and also enjoyed it.
  5. B

The Home Renovation Thread

I absolutely love your kitchen! Great job! We decided to start with flooring. I looked through the Fifty Floor reviews (we hired those constructors several months ago) but I still can't decide whether to choose vinyl or tile for the kitchen. Both materials are supposed to be long-lasting and...
Back