Recent content by bcanini

1. bcanini

For Sale Edel SMS 5-GW

Why do just the ferrules make me want to buy??!!!! O-H!! Where did you get the ferrules?
  2. bcanini

Arizona THP Golf League

Money is fine, played Sunridge last year, Legends and Raven also Stayed in Sedona for a couple nights and played there. Seems like Coldwater will be a good choice for wifey and I on Friday, Saturday I'd like to play a nice course and be around the 150-185 range. Edit.. after reading reviews on...
  3. bcanini

Arizona THP Golf League

Thanks for the honest feedback. I was about to book it. the pictures are nice:cool:
  4. bcanini

Arizona THP Golf League

Whats your thought on McCormick
  5. bcanini

Arizona THP Golf League

Hey all, need some input from some locals. Going to be in Tempe/PHX this weekend to visit our son. Looking at courses seems like a majority are going into overseeding or are already there. Suggestions for courses and getting a couple rounds in with him and my wife? Thanks in advance!
  6. bcanini

CONTEST Win a New Honma BERES Black Driver

I currently game a TM Stealth + my favorite feature is The synergistic effect with the L-CUP face + Radial structure delivers a bigger carry with high trajectory, optimum spin, and increased repulsion. Great looks too..
  7. bcanini

What is your Ringer Score on your home course

I've birdied all of them but 3 and eagled 3 so 53 if I added right, good question!
  8. bcanini

Thoughts on slight movement of ball in fairway, seeing it more and more

I play em down during summer season, here in Oregon Lift, clean and place is real in fall, winter, and spring. It gets muddy. What I think my opinion is changing on and it should be looked at (some won't agree) is if you end up in a crappy lie, or a divot in the fairway. I think that fairway...
  9. bcanini

How many "different" types of golf shoes you have?

I'm kind of a shoe ho.. they're all white except one pair :cool:
  10. bcanini

How many "different" types of golf shoes you have?

I have 8 pair, 2 spiked and the rest spikeless, of those 8, I have 4 pair of True Linkswear shoes, they are the best, most comfortable shoes I've owned. 1 pair of OG's for winter and the rest are the Lux pro line. Wear em on the course and all day after.
  11. bcanini

What one thing helped you take the biggest step?

Tempo, tempo,tempo find yours.
  12. bcanini

For Sale : New (pulled) Nippon Modus 105 Stiff (4-PW)

What is the spec on the shaft tip? .355?
Back