Recent content by BASSFAN07

1. BASSFAN07

L.A.B. Directed Force Putters

Still like my link. Just upgraded the grip to garsen quad tour non taper yesterday and I think I am really going to like it.
  2. BASSFAN07

SWAG Putters Thread

Anyone got a concentric skulls black hybrid they would be willing to part with?
  3. BASSFAN07

What did you shoot today?

43/38 at a different course than where I’m a member. Great change of pace. Played well. 1 birdie. 1 chip in from a bunker. 1 30’ putt from off the green for par to finish the round. Finished the back 9 birdie followed by 4 pars.
  4. BASSFAN07

What is the Longest Iron in You Are Comfortable Hitting?

I can hit a 5 or 6 iron but I prefer my hybrids. 7 is the highest currently in my bag.
  5. BASSFAN07

SWAG Putters Thread

Well I was going to game the bolt and black but since I got this not sure.
  6. BASSFAN07

SWAG Putters Thread

Idk. It’s my gamer. Love rocking it.
  7. BASSFAN07

48/46 trashy
  8. BASSFAN07

Rain was coming so we only got 9 today. 43 with a triple to finish. Man what a kick in the pants.
  9. BASSFAN07

42/42 last round 1 birdie. It’s was blowing 25 and I was having to club up 2-3 clubs at times.
  10. BASSFAN07

Cleveland Smart Sole Full-Face Wedges

I love my cb mackdaddy 54/14 a lot. I would definitely try that style. I just picked up a rtx full face 2 54/10 but the jury is still out on it. My home course is very hard during the summer which made me want to lean toward less bounce.
  11. BASSFAN07

Didja Ever Have a Good Round Going And Then ....

Every weekend I have a hole or two that is a disaster.
  12. BASSFAN07

Tour Event 2024 LIV Hong Kong

Crazy to hear that AL was 3rd in putting with folks like Cam and Rahm in the field. Only positives for him to come.
  13. BASSFAN07

LAB Link.1 putter

I had 2.1, mezz1 max, and then got link. Link is the only one that remains.
Back