Recent content by bap1130

1. B

Uneekor Eye Mini Launch Monitor

Agree - I'm amazed that there isn't more of this out there. I don't know if its because people don't bother posting, or if the positive reviews are paid for, but it was pretty bad. Again, I can't speak for whether its better now, but it was really bad when I had it last summer. I took the loss...
  2. B

MetaFlex CBT Shaft - Anyone tried it?

Curious if anyone has had experience with the MetaFlex CBT Shaft? A friend of mine had one and I was able to pop it in my TSR3 driver. I only took about 20 swings, but I noticed an increase of 4-5 MPH swing speed and an increase of ball speed of 5-6 MPH. My typical ball speed and carry is around...
  3. B

Toulon First Run Collection Putters

Quite the collection of flatsticks!
  4. B

Also, check out the FB group if you haven't already, lot's of info there: https://www.facebook.com/groups/857554231852334 Wanted to love the unit and the software is way better than Foresight, but the poor accuracy made the unit worthless, at least for me.
  5. B

For what it's worth, I bought an EYE Mini last summer and returned it. The side spin was a serious issue, and the club data was not even close. Here is what I sent to Uneekor: 1) Carry distance with a 6-iron was widely varied, ranging anywhere from 172 to 206, despite the shots being...
  6. B

Odyssey 10 putter to wrist lock?

Alternative would be the Envroll Midlock: https://www.evnroll.com/products/grip-midlock You'd still need to extend, but wouldn't need to adjust loft.
  7. B

Epoxy?

Funny you say that, I had that happen to me last week. It was in the garage (usually around 45-50* F), went to squeeze and it was hard as a rock. Guessing I didn't have the cap on all the way or it was just too cold.
  8. B

LAB Mezz Putter Shaft Change

I tried swapping shafts with my Link.1 and it threw off everything - you could tell it was off just by spinning the club in your fingers. I ended up sending it back to LAB to have them rebalance. It was $100 and they turned it around in a week.
Back