Recent content by amarkabove

1. amarkabove

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Canucks and Senators have struggled the last decade even making the playoffs, Oilers struggled the decade before that, Jets have only been around a decade, which leaves the Canadiens who have been consistently decent and the Maple Leafs whom, well, you know.
  2. amarkabove

I will never understand why Boston abandons their alternating goalie thing when they get to the postseason. As a Bruins hater, I find it rather comical they insist on neutering their greatest strength.
  3. amarkabove

Breaking Down the Mizuno Pro Irons

Feels interesting this was liked by Club Champion Media. Are they also not charging extra for those 50 shafts? Seems unlikely.
  4. amarkabove

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Strongly disagree. My pair is on the Experience heat shortlist.
  5. amarkabove

Special teams. Special players.
  6. amarkabove

Playoff hockey: great. Overtime hockey: great. Playoff double OT and beyond: typically pretty terrible.
  7. amarkabove

Yep. Maybe they figure it'll get less eyes because time zones? Even if it might be the more compelling game on paper. (The Rangers/Canes game has been great)
  8. amarkabove

We don't need free hockey. There's another game.
  9. amarkabove

Red Lobster Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

This article says it's "looking to shed some of it's 650 locations" not close up to 600. They are also considering Chapter 11 and haven't filed for it yet.
  10. amarkabove

Toulon cover for the PGA

If only they would make their limited covers for their mallets too…
  11. amarkabove

Toura Golf

These are no cheaper than a set of Mizuno JPX23 Forged, which have actual R&D and tech packed into them with a far greater selection of shaft and grip options available for no upcharge.
  12. amarkabove

Aretera Alpha One Shafts Review

Got an email from CC today advertising these. Hopefully we’ll start to see more people get into them soon.
  13. amarkabove

There have been some terrible missed calls this period.
  14. amarkabove

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

As someone who just put a ST+2 on a club for the first time and very much will be switching to them after this season (I had already regripped), I hope SuperStroke leaves Lamkin alone. I suspect they will.
  15. amarkabove

Lefty playing right hand golf??

I'm a lefty. Golf righty. Actually play most sports righty. Can play tennis with either hand and switch hit for softball. I also play guitar righty. There's just far more flexibility and information on the righty side of things.
Back