Recent content by Afizzle2100

1. Afizzle2100

EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

That’s my thought. I think people will be reaching and besides Harrison jr I just can’t get there for ADP
  2. Afizzle2100

EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

What does everyone think of the rookie receivers that were selected round 1 this year?? Harrison jr , Nabers, and Odunze are all going to be highly sought after, but all were drafted into shaky or new qb/ team situations. I’m going to look to see how training camp progresses, but I’m going to...
  3. Afizzle2100

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

That’s a good point. I know better than anyone, a midwesterner is in constant fight or flight mode on the east coast. “Ope” is an unheard term
  4. Afizzle2100

On one hand, you never bet against a juggernaut like Jen. On the other, @jdtox with 7 pops and something to prove? Hmmmmmm
  5. Afizzle2100

A swordfish skewer would take you from Nick to Nicholas right now :ROFLMAO: From Big Dill to Massive Cucumber? (NSFW)
  6. Afizzle2100

The food is always top notch at experiences and especially at the Dormie network venues. I would absolutely demolish a swordfish skewer and lemon cheesecake right now.
  7. Afizzle2100

The pro zr may be my favorite aesthetic rangefinder in terms of outside look and the look of the display during use from what I’ve seen on the website
  8. Afizzle2100

That swag is next level! The Open bag as well!
  9. Afizzle2100

Question for the team, I know there are rangefinders that will show green contour. Are we ever going to see rangefinders or similar equipment that will actually read a putt for you?
  10. Afizzle2100

One for you me and @Golfers Anonymous , sounds perfect 🤣
  11. Afizzle2100

Love that 9 hole format!!!! Also buy one get on free for ladies in the pro shop? I think I could pull off a ladies cut!
  12. Afizzle2100

The Buzzsaw

I will say though, there is no better feeling than when you are the buzzsaw and your opponent picks themself up of the mat and sticks a ball close, only for you to drain a 30 foot birdie putt to really just say, “I am your daddy” Kind of like what @callmedaddy did to me in our match at the...
Back