Recent content by 50 Eggs

1. 50 Eggs

Best. Birthday. Present. Ever.

My wife surprised me with a new set of irons for my birthday. She was really disappointed when they wouldn't sell her a set off the wall, but the shop owner assured her I would much prefer a full fitting. He gave her a demo club to wrap up, so she was happy I had something to open. I am...
  2. 50 Eggs

Hip Bump

Is there a good drill to know if I am getting a proper hip bump? I have a tendency to rotate my hips early without a forward bump which leaves me with an open club face at impact. I am struggling to "feel" the proper technique. Thank you in advance for any tips you can provide.
  3. 50 Eggs

Energy Drinks & Shots

Red Bull and I celebrated our ten year anniversary this past May. Try either Three Olives Grape or Cherry with the Red Bull. My favorite combinations, and I have tried them all.
  4. 50 Eggs

Altanta/Alpharetta area golf courses

I will be heading to the Atlanta area this week for the PGA. I will be flying in for the Wednesday practice round, and I would like to get out for 18 holes on Thursday morning. Through my Clubcorp membership, I have access to the following clubs: Country Club of the South; Bears Best...
  5. 50 Eggs

I am officially old.

I was enjoying a late afternoon round yesterday, and I pretty much had the course to myself. I had a really nice round going where everything I have been working on was starting to feel "right." Of course, it had to end badly. Bending over to insert my tee on #10, I felt my lower back...
Back