The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea Smalls...noticed scrolling through there that I had missed a couple.

Good stuff Smalls...thanks!

Smalls Team Hacker supporter FTW! Nice buddy that was a good idea.

Great idea Smalls! I missed a few of the earlier vids.

I sure am glad we have three plus more months to prepare for this.

Kevin

Thanks all. It wasn't real hard but it took a long time! Hope I didn't miss any - - - a few of them were links to the video, not using the video tag.

On the road still but thanks smalls!!

i tried to get some footage of my first round with the ghost - but i have this crappy canon camera - and the video setting sucks... i had this little attachement that i could try and attach to my golfbag when i set it down - but well - after cutting the video, and editing out the lame focusing, adjusting, parts... this is all i could do with it... debated tossing it until i get a new camera - but i figured the time spent editing and putting it together would be wasted - so here it is...

the greens were aerated the day before too - so it was def not an ideal situation...

the short game is coming along nicely - if i can learn to put all the parts of my game together at once - it should be a great season :)

Im going to seriously look at a video camera for the demo day outing. I want to ultimately put together a morgan cup video of all the contestants - a little montage if you will. And this POS canon will not do it.

I like the cost of the FLIP - but i think im just going to go with a little sony for its higher quality.

Anyone recommend a sony video camera?

And are all the morgan cup participants attending this spring demo day?

Great video cg!

Im going to seriously look at a video camera for the demo day outing. I want to ultimately put together a morgan cup video of all the contestants - a little montage if you will. And this POS canon will not do it.

I like the cost of the FLIP - but i think im just going to go with a little sony for its higher quality.

Anyone recommend a sony video camera?

And are all the morgan cup participants attending this spring demo day?

I'm liking the Flip as well. I got last year's model at Walmart for 99 bucks I think.

I'm liking the Flip as well. I got last year's model at Walmart for 99 bucks I think.

Yea for that price it's almost worth trying before spending 5 times that or more...

Anyone know if All the Morgan cup peeps gonna make it to the demo day?

Yea for that price it's almost worth trying before spending 5 times that or more...

I think someone posted earlier that 11 out of the 16 Morgan Cup participants will be at the Outing. I will not be one of those 11, pesky little thing called work got in the way.

I think someone posted earlier that 11 out of the 16 Morgan Cup participants will be at the Outing. I will not be one of those 11, pesky little thing called work got in the way.

Same here. I will be at the next one though whether work cooperates or not.

Yeah, I'm one of the 5 not there also...pesky little thing called money got in the way.

I cannot reccomend the Flip or a Sony, but the Kodak PLaysport Zx3 is a great little camera.

i tried to get some footage of my first round with the ghost - but i have this crappy canon camera - and the video setting sucks... i had this little attachement that i could try and attach to my golfbag when i set it down - but well - after cutting the video, and editing out the lame focusing, adjusting, parts... this is all i could do with it... debated tossing it until i get a new camera - but i figured the time spent editing and putting it together would be wasted - so here it is...

the greens were aerated the day before too - so it was def not an ideal situation...

the short game is coming along nicely - if i can learn to put all the parts of my game together at once - it should be a great season :)

Two things....well maybe three. I've never heard Belbin say "Eh" before but I think it's cute how you seem to have developed a fascination with him, seems that your whole team kinda has a crush on him actually. I hope you have that fast forward mode in real life or your group may not get done with 18 holes in daylight. And lastly, how convenient that your camera "ran out of juice" right in the middle of a guaranteed 3 jack green. Hmmmmmm.

Nice video though, it was fun to follow along. I love going out there alone, walking the course and just taking my time like that....well, not THAT much time, but you know. :wink:

I cannot reccomend the Flip or a Sony, but the Kodak PLaysport Zx3 is a great little camera.

I have that playsport as well. I haven't used it much on the course, but I have taken it to the range. It's a nice compact camera. I like that you can shoot in 1080 and it comes with the HDMI to hook it right up to the TV.

I used the Flip recently and it's a versatile piece of equipment. I used it to make that entire putting video I posted on the MC TM putter thread. The video quality isn't bad. For $99, wow you can't beat that price for what it does.

Cool video. Don't Hackers have at least one Canadian as well? What's that aboot, eh?

You didn't exactly go to JB's school of quick golf :D

I love all of the videos, especially knowing how much work goes into them.

Cool video. Don't Hackers have at least one Canadian as well? What's that aboot, eh?

You didn't exactly go to JB's school of quick golf :D

I love all of the videos, especially knowing how much work goes into them.

Lol I'm like the direct opposite- picture Ben crane and his video - how did I get so slow...

I really don't know. I try to play fast...

Two things....well maybe three. I've never heard Belbin say "Eh" before but I think it's cute how you seem to have developed a fascination with him, seems that your whole team kinda has a crush on him actually. I hope you have that fast forward mode in real life or your group may not get done with 18 holes in daylight. And lastly, how convenient that your camera "ran out of juice" right in the middle of a guaranteed 3 jack green. Hmmmmmm.

Nice video though, it was fun to follow along. I love going out there alone, walking the course and just taking my time like that....well, not THAT much time, but you know. :wink:

It was 12 th hole and te camera battery sucks :(

I wanted to show ad much putting as I could- for the record I two putted but No way to prove that so you'll just have to take my word.

Lol I'm like the direct opposite- picture Ben crane and his video - how did I get so slow...

I really don't know. I try to play fast...
You are more patient than me, when I am playing alone, I don't walk over to take out the flag stick. I love that you guys can walk and wear pants still. They would need an ambulance on standby if people tried that down here.

I didn't want to clog up the Callaway putter thread, so this is in response from a post over there.

I can't think of a single Team Paradisian that could break 90 on this golf course, lol.
Good to know, that means that maybe outside of you, The Hackers would be struggling with this course like it was part of the US Open Challenge. Centenarians anyone?

I didn't want to clog up the Callaway putter thread, so this is in response from a post over there.

Good to know, that means that maybe outside of you, The Hackers would be struggling with this course like it was part of the US Open Challenge. Centenarians anyone?

the best part about that was One-T, a proud member of Team Paradise, has already played that couse and broken 90. So the 1 member of Team Paradise that has played that couse, has already broken 90 on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back