Down 0-2 in the series, game 3 tonight - Come on CAPS!!!! don't get swept!!

I put $20 on Detroit at the start of the season so am hoping they win their next 2!

Lets go Flyers! Down 0_2 to Boston "AGAIN"! Maybe the revolving door of goalies in Philly will end up being a blessing in disguise. Top to bottom, philly is a really good team with the exception of the goalies right now, and Pronger being hurt...

Lightning just keep on playing solid hockey. Hope they can get back to the Stanley Cup. Might go out to the game and see if they can't sweep tomorrow night.

They weren't playing great at the end of the regular season as well. Caps look to be out!

Nashville totally got screwed by the refs in OT last night and it cost them that game. I hate make-up calls! Its nice to see them putting up such a fight though.
About the Caps: ugh! Dont get me started. Someone on that team needs to wake up and make some plays of else Tampa is going to sweep them. IMO, if the Caps lose tonight that will be the end of Bruce Boudreau in Washington. He was on the hot seat after last season and if they dont get it together he is gone. I really like Boudreau but he needs to give his team a kick in the backside to get them fired up and if he cant do that, then he doesnt deserve to be the coach of the Caps. They have too much talent and are too good of a franchise to just fall apart every year in the playoffs like this!

heres to hoping the fly boys pick up a win tonight!!!

Well the Caps were another postseason dissapointment, this round looked like their previous year's first rounds!

Went to the game last night. It was pretty sick to see the Lightning sweep.

Detroit just dont have the nerve to win vs SJ.

Well the Caps were another postseason dissapointment, this round looked like their previous year's first rounds!
The word on the street is that Boudreau will not be back as their coach next season. As much as I like the guy, at some point you have to wonder if maybe he isnt the coach to bring a Stanley Cup to D.C.
He seems to be brilliant at finding talent and recruiting but not so good at strategy and leading his team. IMO, the Caps need to find more of an, "iron-fisted" coach because oftentimes when the players need a good swift kick in the pants to get them motivated Boudreau just kind of sits there and doesnt do anything.

The word on the street is that Boudreau will not be back as their coach next season. As much as I like the guy, at some point you have to wonder if maybe he isnt the coach to bring a Stanley Cup to D.C.
He seems to be brilliant at finding talent and recruiting but not so good at strategy and leading his team. IMO, the Caps need to find more of an, "iron-fisted" coach because oftentimes when the players need a good swift kick in the pants to get them motivated Boudreau just kind of sits there and doesnt do anything.

I've thought for awhile now that Boudreau would be better suited in another position. Have him be head of scouting, he's got the eye for talent. Who they bring in as coach will depend how they want to play next season. Better defensively again? Call Hitchcock now. Back to an exciting team? Muller would be a good fit.

Well the Wings aren't dead yet, but it's tough to win four straight in the playoffs, Looking ahead, Boston/TB will be an interesting series, great D/goaltending for Boston v. the offensive threat that is the lightning! Also Sharks/Nucks, would be a good west final, but all four teams make up great teams none the less!

Very nice performance by the twins tonight...

That game wasn't even close... Vancouver is rolling and I really don't think the Sharks have the team to stop them.

Boston/Tampa should be a great series.. To big teams with really different styles of play.

That game wasn't even close... Vancouver is rolling and I really don't think the Sharks have the team to stop them.

Boston/Tampa should be a great series.. To big teams with really different styles of play.

yeah, i missed the game last night but I hear it was great. Should be a heckuva series

yeah, i missed the game last night but I hear it was great. Should be a heckuva series

It was really back and forth, although both goalies played pretty mediocre. Loved the Seguin deke, and the Stamkos snipe, but really, Thomas sucks just enough to let shots like that in..

Really not seeing how that McGinn hit on Rowe was even called a penalty let alone a match. Going to have to find the video and slow it down but I haven't seen anything in the replays.

Still though, the Sharks are pretty undisciplined arent they? The Canucks didnt do themselves any favours either

Back