2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everybody else's page messed up? I can't log in (it cleared my cookies somehow as well) and I can't request my password because it won't let me type the correct security code.

Is everybody else's page messed up? I can't log in (it cleared my cookies somehow as well) and I can't request my password because it won't let me type the correct security code.

Me too the page wont let me in, saying my information is incorrect.

Site

Site

It seems to be a problem unique to IE after the latest security update came out...we are looking at it. Firefox and Chrome seem OK.

Reminder!! Segment 1 of the THP Fantasy Golf season ends following the U.S. Open so just a few more weeks to make that big push to win Segment 1. The 2nd and final segment will start right after the US Open and run for the remainder of the PGA Tour season. Good luck everyone!

Don't think there is that much push in the world to help me. I have a knack for picking folks who either W/D or blow up in the 1st or 2nd round and don't make the cut. Hard to win when you don't have anyone still playing. :beat-up:

Reminder!! Segment 1 of the THP Fantasy Golf season ends following the U.S. Open so just a few more weeks to make that big push to win Segment 1. The 2nd and final segment will start right after the US Open and run for the remainder of the PGA Tour season. Good luck everyone!
Cool... 2nd segment...Joined super late. so been practicing for the 2nd Half......

Dude, I have to tell ya, I'm proud of Teams TC & P4B, neither of us are dominating top 10's at all, yet we are pretty consistent in the standings. It annoys me that I haven't had so many top 10's to be honest. I feel like I'm right on the cusp all the time.

so are the standings cleared or something for the 2nd half?

I just wanted to note how awesome the fantasy page is now. I love the fact that they give you all the players stats from this year when you click on them. That makes it a lot hard to pick players, but I LOVE IT. Way to go World Wide Fantasy Sports!

I just wanted to note how awesome the fantasy page is now. I love the fact that they give you all the players stats from this year when you click on them. That makes it a lot hard to pick players, but I LOVE IT. Way to go World Wide Fantasy Sports!

Same. I also like being able to pick 20 players and then shorten the list one by one.

Agreed - noticed that yesterday when choosing my team also! Nice to have that info handy so it can reassure me that I am not making the right picks. :act-up:

Dude, I have to tell ya, I'm proud of Teams TC & P4B, neither of us are dominating top 10's at all, yet we are pretty consistent in the standings. It annoys me that I haven't had so many top 10's to be honest. I feel like I'm right on the cusp all the time.
I hear you dude, it's frustrating because all either of us really need is a week where we finish in the top 5 but it is so difficult to do. I thought I had it last week but as Sergio plummeted down the leader board so did my team.

I agree, I'll say that these guys work hard on their site and they do a great job of keeping things working and if there are issues they're right on it. I love that! Hats off to World Wide Fantasy Sports!

Just joined in with this, looking forward to participating in the 2nd segment!

2nd Half of the Season.

2nd Half of the Season.

Sometime this week, I'll be copying over all the people who registered for the first half of the season, so they will automatically be registered for the 2nd half.
( you will have the same Team Name and Password ).

A few things to note:

1) The League Name for the 2nd half will be: TheHackersParadise2

2) The standings and results for TheHackersParadise1 will be available for the remainder of the 2011 PGA Tour Season.

3) If you haven't registered for TheHackersParadise1 by the time I copy all the accounts, you will have to register for TheHackersParadise2.

I'll update everyone on the status of copying the accounts when it is complete. I do expect it to be done by Monday as the week before a major and the week during a major, are quite busy.

Cheers,
Shank

Honestly just ready for segment 2. I joined late this year for segment one and not to mention have failed miserably so far :banghead:
I love the prize for segment 2 though :D

Thanks ! I appreciate it !

I hear you dude, it's frustrating because all either of us really need is a week where we finish in the top 5 but it is so difficult to do. I thought I had it last week but as Sergio plummeted down the leader board so did my team.

I agree, I'll say that these guys work hard on their site and they do a great job of keeping things working and if there are issues they're right on it. I love that! Hats off to World Wide Fantasy Sports!

Just joined the league. I figure I'll play these last few tourney's to prep for the Second Half!

Is anyone elses Fantasy golf page been messing up?

...in what way do you see it as being incorrect ?

This quote wasn't directed at me, but I have been having problems too. The page hasn't been staying for me. I forget the error it keeps getting, but I am having to log back in over and over. Sometimes refresh will get me back, but more often than not I have to log back in. I haven't checked it on any other browser (IE) or computer so it could just be me. A few times I get back in and go to this week's standings and it's just a bunch of gobbledegook.

This quote wasn't directed at me, but I have been having problems too. The page hasn't been staying for me. I forget the error it keeps getting, but I am having to log back in over and over. Sometimes refresh will get me back, but more often than not I have to log back in. I haven't checked it on any other browser (IE) or computer so it could just be me. A few times I get back in and go to this week's standings and it's just a bunch of gobbledegook.

Yesterday, the server was slammed around 3:00-4:00 ish. It was another site on the same server as our VPS getting hit. The provider said it was a DDOS attack, but I'm not too sure about that..either way that problem seems to be gone.

Throughout that whole mess I had to restart Apache about 20 times, so that may have been the issue with the timeout.

Things seem to return to "stable" late yesterday aft.

...my question was about the statement posted late last night saying the scores were "wrong" ... they looked bang on too me.

Yeah, I didn't see any problems with the scores either (except I thought that most of my guys should have had better scores! hehehe). It just appeared that you missed my earlier question. Thanks for the response.

Yesterday, the server was slammed around 3:00-4:00 ish. It was another site on the same server as our VPS getting hit. The provider said it was a DDOS attack, but I'm not too sure about that..either way that problem seems to be gone.

Throughout that whole mess I had to restart Apache about 20 times, so that may have been the issue with the timeout.

Things seem to return to "stable" late yesterday aft.

...my question was about the statement posted late last night saying the scores were "wrong" ... they looked bang on too me.

A lot of my players had incorrect scores last night, now I can't get in at all. Maybe they were late updating but some were off by as much as 4 strokes compared to USGA scoring. Doesn't matter sadly as most of my players are out of it anyway, short of a total collapse by Rory and I really don't want to see that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back