Happy Mothers Day!

biggsy

Reaction score
To all of the moms out there, Happy Mother's Day!

To my mom, I am proud to be your son. Thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration. I love you with all of my heart.

To all who's Mothers are still living do not let the sun go down today without telling her how much she means to you and how much you love her. And to all of the THP members who are moms I wish you a Happy Mothers Day.

To all who's Mothers are still living do not let the sun go down today without telling her how much she means to you and how much you love her. And to all of the THP members who are moms I wish you a Happy Mothers Day.

+ 1000 I could not have said this better :thumb:

moms rule

Ellie was a good girl for me this morning when I walked her...I guess that was her mother's day gift to me haha.

Seriously though, a very Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mother's out there! Every year that I get older I appreciate my mother even more. Just knowing everything that she has done and gone through for her children it's simply amazing.

Happy Mothers Day to all the THP mothers out there, and lets all have a great day showing our wives and mothers how special they are for putting up with us childish men all year long.

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

+2! It's been 8 years and I'll always wish Mom was still here.

Happy Mothers day!!!

I love my mom.

You should sing to her all day about your day to day activities. "Dent is making you breakfast, tra lala lala, and doing the laundry, tra lala lala....."

You should sing to her all day about your day to day activities. "Dent is making you breakfast, tra lala lala, and doing the laundry, tra lala lala....."

Haha she is not even home, she's visiting her own mom.. I said I would vacuum but there is this certain website I always pop on everyday that has to come before chores.

Happy Mother's Day (again)

Back