Forum Testing - Hirzl Golf Gloves

1. What size glove do you wear normally?
> Mens Small
2. What is your current glove of choice and why?
> Usually Foot Joy, or a TM glove, mostly due to cost, and that I am used to them.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove?
> Every 10 rounds or so, more often in summer when I practice more.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove?
> In the summer I rotate 2-3 gloves a round as I find I sweat through them.

1. What size glove do you wear normally? I wear a Cadet Medium even though I wear large in winter gloves. I need to have it as tight as possible.
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? I wear a FJ, because it was on sale.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? I replace it when it starts to tear or if it starts stretching out.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? No problems in general. Some gloves wear out faster than others.

Looking forward to all of the reviews, I rarely wear a glove so I will sit back and enjoy reading what the testers have to say. Like many here, I am always looking for a good glove to play in wet conditions.

1. What size glove do you wear normally? Cadet-L
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Taylormade Targa. I like the look, the mesh is breathable, and it matches a bunch of the TM clubs in my bag.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? Once, maybe twice a month.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Durability during the humid / wet rounds.

I could use a new glove... :act-up:

1. What size glove do you wear normally? Mens Medium/Large
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? FootJoy -- They have good grip, stay cool, and seem to be somewhat rugged.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? 2-3 times per year
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? The Heel and Thumbs wear out and lose grip too quickly.

Thanks everyone!

1. What size glove do you wear normally? Small
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Bionic Classic
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? Every 2 month
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? At the beggining of each round the glove are to stiff.

That was fast JB! I checked three golf shops in the area and no one had them. Not even Golf Town which is HUGE.

1. What size glove do you wear normally? ML
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Foot Joy
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? When it get's too sweaty to wear anymore
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? They get slippery on hot/humid days

1. What size glove do you wear normally? Cadet large
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? FootJoy SPIDR2 for fit, feel, and grip
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? Every month
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Not a great glove in the heat of summer. I typically change gloves every three holes during the summer months and I use Gorilla Gold, which is a grip enhancer between holes

1. What size glove do you wear normally? Large
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Nike Dura feel / durability& feel
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? When wear shows on the palm, usually around 7-10 rounds
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? No problem

1. What size glove do you wear normally? Medium
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Costco Callaway special - it was cheap in packs of 3, and is actually amazing to wear. Fits like a second skin without any binding at all
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? When holes appear - My glove has lasted 4 months so far at an average of 1 - 9 hole round a week.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Could use some more breathing in the fingers.

1. What size glove do you wear normally? Small Cadet
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Foot Joy Stay Soft -- Like the feel and fit
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? Once every two months (8-12 rounds)
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Wear on left forefinger

1. What size glove do you wear normally? L
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Whatever is kicking around in my bag to be honest. Haven't found 1 specific glove to play exclusively.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? I have about 6 gloves in my bag. When 1 wears out, I replace it.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? The thumbpad wears out usually.

I would love to test out this glove
1. What size glove do you wear normally? XL
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Srixon I got a great price on
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? when ever it needs it. normally about once a month
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? keeping my hand dry

1. What size glove do you wear normally? Large
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? TaylorMade Burner - mostly because it was on sale
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? At least every few months
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? My biggest problem is durability. I haven't found a glove yet that doesn't start ripping or get a hole right around the thumb. Maybe I'm just buying cheap gloves.

Great opportunity for a ton of forum members! Big thanks to THP and Hirzl for coordinating on this!

Great opportunity for a ton of forum members! Big thanks to THP and Hirzl for coordinating on this!
Agreed. If this glove lasts it will be worth the extra cost. It's biggest test for me would be staying dry, which is one of the selling features. I'm beyond intrigued by this glove.

Does anyone know if this is carried by any retailers in the US or is it strictly and online purchase item?

2. What is your current glove of choice and why? I switch glove models frequently based on pricing and new models. I'm currently using a Footjoy SPIDR 2 because I was intrigued by the palm material, and have enjoyed the enhanced grip.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? Every few months or as needed
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Mostly durability. My current glove only has three rounds and probably 20 range sessions on it, and it is almost worn out.

Thanks to Hirzl Golf for allowing us to test your product.

Does anyone know if this is carried by any retailers in the US or is it strictly and online purchase item?

If you go to their website under retailers, there is a PDF with the website and retailer locations available in North America.

Hirzl Retailers

If you go to their website under retailers, there is a PDF with the website and retailer locations available in North America.

Hirzl Retailers
Great to know. Doesn't look like any big box retailers in the US as of yet. I hope it's a great product and hope it changes for them. I like to see new companies come in and be successful. Thanks for looking that up ad!

These gloves intrigue me a lot! Good luck to all that enter, I'll be reading your feedback with interested eyes.

1. What size glove do you wear normally? M/L
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Bionic - i just love the grips it has added cushioning where i normally get blisters. It just feels right. they last a while. The leather is soft.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? depends - if i grip it too hard a few times i can rip the heel pad area. I have to remind myself...soft grip, constantly. I had 3 bionics last year. one so far this year and its holding up better. Id guess 3 a year.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? I like it to be grippy, some gloves are so thin and soft that you get really no difference between glove and bare hand. And if it gets a little sweaty or wet from dew/rain - its worthless. Those thin ones tear if you grip too hard on a iron shot from rough.. so i like durablitiy, yet some level of soft comfort.

Thanks to Hirzl golf for sending the gloves to be tested. Thanks again to THP too!

2. What is your current glove of choice and why? TM Tour Targa, great durability and decent feel.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? 2 Weeks (4-5 Range sessions and 2-3 rounds.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Moisture Management.

1. What size glove do you wear normally? Mens Medium
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? TaylorMade TP 2011
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? As soon as the leather weakens to the point of lack of grip
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Glove swells in humidity and shrinks when wet. Also, loses tack when wet + price.

Great opportunity, thanks to THP and Hirzl!

Tap before talk.

Normally I would try to get in on this. But with the stuff I have going on right now, I'm not going to participate. I look forward to hearing the reviews. The palm of the gloves look like they could have a better grip than the super glue commerical. With the guy hanging from the Angle iron by his hard hat.

2. What is your current glove of choice and why? FJ Spyder, I really like the feel and grip.

3. How often do you normally replace your glove? Often, They wear out fast

4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove?Wear to easy and dont hold up. When wet they tend to lose grip.

Back