What Kind Of Car Do You Drive Thread

C6 Corvette for twosome or GMC Sierra Crew Cab with Retrax bed cover for foursome

images

This might work !!!!

Now that is one sweet ride!!

golfcart07.jpg

For our Louisiana golfers . :glasses-cool:

2006 Silverado z71 crew cab. It'll hold enough gear and beer for 4 golfers. I just have to make sure and clean the bed out good after deer season is over... one of my golf buddies is kind of prissy.

Well after selling my Hummer H3 last year because I had a feeling gas was going to go back up I ended up buying a 2010 Nissan Altima and I love it. Getting over twice the gas mileage, I can fit 3 golf bags comfortably in the trunk when there are several of us riding together, and it just has a nice ride.

2008 Mazda3 hatchback. Only 2 sets of clubs in the back, but can fit more if one of the middle seats is down. Not real practical for a foursome though. Oh well, compromise is necessary I suppose.

My golf car aka the Batmobile or the Black Mamba. Black Mazda3 Hatchback 2010. Nuked my beloved Pathfinder a couple of years ago when Obama decided we could clunker it. Hated to see it put down like that but it got my wife a new car at the time and I drove her hand me down for a while until I could get the Batmobile. Almost got caught with tampons in the glove compartment though, that was close.

A Citroen Xsarra Picasso, need it due to having 3 kids

2007 Honda Civic...perfect little car for me.

2011 Camry.
Fits a foursome comfortably with the bags in the trunk.

The now famous VW Jetta TDI. Sometimes I'll take the truck if shes driving the Jetta.

2003 Jeep Liberty

Posted via Tapatalk.

2011 Camry.
Fits a foursome comfortably with the bags in the trunk.

We went in my mates Camry yesterday, nice ride. We fit 3 bags and 2 buggies the trunk.

I think I may have found my new ride, a 1995 Land Rover Discovery.
1994-1997_Land_Rover_Discovery_V8i_5-door_wagon_01.jpg

Honda Odyssey - With 3rd seat down, it can accommodate four golfers with bags/push carts and LOTS of room left over.

2009 Civic LX or 2011 CRV LX

Lot's of Honda owners here, I would not have considered them before now.

My Dodge ram 1500!
same here. 2010 black ram sport crew cab. sadly, hail damage Wed in the terrible weather we had here in the South.
luckily, this hail in Chattanooga did not hit my car.

215368_2020642273669_1172306127_2482827_5112604_n.jpg

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Dodge Charger.
Nothing like pulling into the course and people thinking you're the fuzz.

There's one guy who comes to the driving range I go to in his Honda NSX. He brings 2 clubs at a time.. in the passenger seat. Oops.

same here. 2010 black ram sport crew cab. sadly, hail damage Wed in the terrible weather we had here in the South.
luckily, this hail in Chattanooga did not hit my car.

215368_2020642273669_1172306127_2482827_5112604_n.jpg

Oh man! That is no good Minarets! I'm glad it didn't hit the truck!! You got lucky for sure! I bet that black beast is awesome!
I got a little bit of hail damage on mine this past weekend, but thank the Lord it wasn't too bad! I baby that thing way too much.. it's an 05' and I have had it since high school. I look to buy a new one this year, but I will keep ole' red!

Oh man! That is no good Minarets! I'm glad it didn't hit the truck!! You got lucky for sure! I bet that black beast is awesome!
I got a little bit of hail damage on mine this past weekend, but thank the Lord it wasn't too bad! I baby that thing way too much.. it's an 05' and I have had it since high school. I look to buy a new one this year, but I will keep ole' red!

i have never owned a truck before. work gives me an allowance and pays my gas (thank the good lord) because i travel so much for work. i just got the Ram on 12/23 and absolutely love it. i cant see myself owning anything other than a truck now going forward. i had a Pontiac G8 GT that i too loved, but the space in the RAM is incredible. i was so mad seeing the hail damage. i am anal about my cars, keeping them clean and such, but it could have been worse. there are many who were not as lucky as me to only have hail damage. i have to keep reminding myself of that.

2005 Dodge Magnum RT. V8 HEMI ... 345 hp. Black on black

2007 Honda Accord (wife's daily driver) or 2006 Chevy Suburban (also tows the boat).

Can get bag and push cart in trunk of Accord with plenty of room to spare. Either vehicle will do though...

Back