NFL Draft Contest & Thread

Love that pick!! That must be a JJ impostor in the war room. JJ is gagged and locked in a closet with a card that says Ingram in his pocket

I will be the first to say that I think 3 years from now, OEM and Chunky are going to be very disappointed in this pick. Just remember the human false start and that you heard it here first.

I have Julio Jones here. Ha!

Love that pick!! That must be a JJ impostor in the war room. JJ is gagged and locked in a closet with a card that says Ingram in his pocket

Haha, all the Raider fans are thinking, "Now why didn't we think of that?".

Who did Gabberts hair? Barry Melrose? I wouldn't draft him just out of spite.

The Skins wanted Locker in a bad way, so I think they go a completely different route. They had Gabbert as their 3rd QB as of last friday on their board, but his grade was lower than the others by a pretty large margin and barely over 2 others.

I will be the first to say that I think 3 years from now, OEM and Chunky are going to be very disappointed in this pick. Just remember the human false start and that you heard it here first.

How dare you do that to the poor kid.

Man, I hope you're wrong. I know nothing about the guy, so it's you vs. the Dallas Front Office - OH CRAP!! :D

I wanted to draft down and go with Costanzo but didn't look like we had any takers. This dude is a beast though.

Best I can do is 9 out of 15 now.

No, but it didnt take a tweet from a writer to know that. :alien:

I bow down to your knowledge. I didn't get as much into the pre-draft research as I had in past years, but I just didn't get a good feeling about Locker at all. Time will tell how he does, at least he'll have Chris Johnson to hand it off to 20 times per game.

Tyron Smith to Cowboys, woo hoo, 3 for 9. :D :D :D

ESPN online is too slow, switched to NFL site

The Skins wanted Locker in a bad way, so I think they go a completely different route. They had Gabbert as their 3rd QB as of last friday on their board, but his grade was lower than the others by a pretty large margin and barely over 2 others.

Yep. I say they go Quinn here since Locker is gone.

Jaguars just traded up to Washington's pick, and it looks like Gabbert. David Garrard, prepare to sell your house.

Wow, Blaine to JAX!

That is why you are the master at this JB.. how many right so far? 8 out of 9?

No...6 out of 10 unfortunately. Went 6 for 6 and then missed every one since then on my board.

Nice pick by JAX

Didn't see this one coming for the LA Jaguars.

I believe Hanks called Jax picking a QB.

Back