NFL Draft Contest & Thread

The Jags always take someone that no one thinks they'll take (last year was Tyson Alualu I think?) and everyone was like HUH? and he had a decent year. I think they know Garrard isn't the QB of the future and Ponder seems like he may be the most Pro ready QB. I think Garrard has a year left on his silly contract so they could afford to have Ponder sit a year.

I kind of agree with TC here. Not sure I see Ponder going that early....And based on boards, you think Jags are taking a QB huh?

I have 15 picks then I have a while first round all wrote down

I have qb's going in these spots on those

1-8-12-15
Newton, Gabbert, Locker, mallet

1-7-11-27-28
Newton, gabbert, locker, (mallet, ponder Teams trading up from the 2nd round to get them Cincy and Cardinals)

you're prob right but QB's go higher than they prob should anyway just from the nature of the position. also I don't think 3 QB's in the top 15 isn't outrageous either

It really all depends on the first 3 picks or so doesn't it? That's what's so fascinating about this draft. If Carolina goes QB, everyone else will be scrambling for the rest. If they don't, certain folks will be scrambling up in position. I have no clue dude, but this is a fun one to Ponder (how corny)

sure does man. if the board starts off QB, DT, QB I think you'll see teams scramble to figure out where the other QB's may go and you could see some serious reaches.

It really all depends on the first 3 picks or so doesn't it? That's what's so fascinating about this draft. If Carolina goes QB, everyone else will be scrambling for the rest. If they don't, certain folks will be scrambling up in position. I have no clue dude, but this is a fun one to Ponder (how corny)

The Jags always take someone that no one thinks they'll take (last year was Tyson Alualu I think?) and everyone was like HUH? and he had a decent year. I think they know Garrard isn't the QB of the future and Ponder seems like he may be the most Pro ready QB. I think Garrard has a year left on his silly contract so they could afford to have Ponder sit a year.

Going into last year, I completely agreed. After his season last year, I think they are 50/50 on him right now. I think they might add a QB, just not sure its 1st round this year. I would really like them to grab Ponder though, just not sure it happens.

It really is. Based on the consensus I am reading here, it seems most think the Bills do not go QB huh?

sure does man. if the board starts off QB, DT, QB I think you'll see teams scramble to figure out where the other QB's may go and you could see some serious reaches.

Exactly! For some odd reason I don't think the Bills go with QB though. They're pretty notorious for picking what they don't need, lol.

Plus, I'm just praying that Carolina off's that 1st pick.

I am glad and excited we have this contest going on. I love watching the draft, usually to see what my Giants are going to do, and lately I have not been greatly pleased. This will bring a whole new aspct to watching it, at least for the first 15 picks. :act-up:

I am glad and excited we have this contest going on. I love watching the draft, usually to see what my Giants are going to do, and lately I have not been greatly pleased. This will bring a whole new aspct to watching it, at least for the first 15 picks. :act-up:

Who do you think the Gmen take rhino? and who do you want them to take?

I like hearing who folks want their teams to draft. Everyone sound off on that.

It really is. Based on the consensus I am reading here, it seems most think the Bills do not go QB huh?

If bills go QB then it could get real crazy. Most likely 4 qb's in the top 15. Probably 3 in the top 8.

Edit: I hope the cowboys jump and grab Peterson or hope Amukamara falls to them. If those dont happen then they need to get an OT.

I want the Panthers to off the #1 pick to the Bears for Julius Peppers :)

Nah, I want them to trade with the Patriots for their two first rounders, and if not, I want them to take Dareus.

Who do you think the Gmen take rhino? and who do you want them to take?

I like hearing who folks want their teams to draft. Everyone sound off on that.

I want them to get to get Pouncey but based on my picks I dont see that happening, I think they are going to get Carimi, or Solder. I am also hearing today that Ingram might be an option which I would not be too upset with.

I want them to get to get Pouncey but based on my picks I dont see that happening, I think they are going to get Carimi, or Solder. I am also hearing today that Ingram might be an option which I would not be too upset with.

I think they may look at a RB as well buddy, but I'm not so sure Ingram will be around. Who knows though. I've also heard they might be interested in Ryan Williams out of Va Tech, who's a stud.

Personally for me I think the Cowboys have to improve their OL and after that my personal preference would be to pick some more talent at the DB position.

I think they may look at a RB as well buddy, but I'm not so sure Ingram will be around. Who knows though. I've also heard they might be interested in Ryan Williams out of Va Tech, who's a stud.

Yea but not in the first round maybe second or third.

Personally for me I think the Cowboys have to improve their OL and after that my personal preference would be to pick some more talent at the DB position.

Are you a Cowboys fan? Are you guys like everywhere or something?

Are you a Cowboys fan? Are you guys like everywhere or something?

Its like Apple dude, its a cult.

Going into last year, I completely agreed. After his season last year, I think they are 50/50 on him right now. I think they might add a QB, just not sure its 1st round this year. I would really like them to grab Ponder though, just not sure it happens.

I think Bills go QB in 2nd with Ponder

Yes we are everywhere TC and were tracking you. So I want the cowboys to take OL. The line got man handled too much last year. Right tackle needs to be addressed. Or they can go DE. Whoever they take it needs to be a HR. And since they are saying they're not interested in OL I think that means they want Smith.

I think Bills go QB in 2nd with Ponder

Same here chunky, i think Bills go Defense with the 3rd pick.

I am starting to see them go defense as well. I can also say that if Ponder is there in the 2nd, I could see them taking him. Fitzy played well this year.

Yes we are everywhere TC and were tracking you. So I want the cowboys to take OL. The line got man handled too much last year. Right tackle needs to be addressed. Or they can go DE. Whoever they take it needs to be a HR. And since they af saying they're not interested in OL I think that means they want Smith.

Yep I agree, I think they take Smith with their 1st rnd pick.

I am starting to see them go defense as well. I can also say that if Ponder is there in the 2nd, I could see them taking him. Fitzy played well this year.

I also think that they snag someone to help relieve some pressure off of Maybin. Who knows, maybe he can flourish without that kind of pressure?

Miller to the Bills IMO.

Back