The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a canadian thing, you nation of off topic freaks.

I have no idea how many posts I have in this thread, but I'm sure its over 100, I tend to like late night banter when the wife is at work.

What do yall say to me trying to hit 3000 posts before I hit the sack?

And you are the queen of the banter thread, you're expected to be in here nightly.

Well I am very man pretty so I would make a good queen.

How do you figure that out?

Hover over the little place where it shows how many replies a thread has when searching the forum index.

Aww, I forgot to pack my Dwarven hammer of random.
Sure.. I have the banter quest list around here somewhere.

Depending on how much fancy crap and size unit you need to get. I'm looking at a 3 ton separated unit with 15-17 seer with a decent media filter for allergens and stuff and I'm looking at $4000 - $6000 that includes labor. There's government rebates and power co. rebates as well (not as much as last year) for roughly $500. That's per unit and in my house I need 2 since I have 2 floors (only one needs to be replaced though knock on wood).

Well at least you guys drive on the right side of the road and have poutin. Props for those.

A: Ouch.

B: If you are ever up here Spanks I have a poutine place to take you. Even in the heart of Montreal I've never had poutine like this (It's also like 8000 calories per serving but who's counting...)

Hmmm. that is a good starting task.

I just flicked a booger and hit my pet cat in the eyeball.

Good enough? Or does it have to be true, lol.

Hmmm. that is a good starting task.

I just flicked a booger and hit my pet cat in the eyeball.

Good enough? Or does it have to be true, lol.

That is so gross it makes me angry, but a) I'm not American and b) it should be possibly true

a good route to go is bragging about how much better your city is and how all the others suck.

Here kitty kitty kitty...

That is so gross it makes me angry, but a) I'm not American and b) it should be possibly true

a good route to go is bragging about how much better your city is and how all the others suck.

Thanks for going all soft on me in the Platonic thread, wussies.

LukeyD is on his way to that thread to say he can be friends with Pale Canadians.

Thanks for going all soft on me in the Platonic thread, wussies.

LMAO dude, I dont even know if I can legally post in that thread.

What sucks is, though, THERE ARE NO FREAKING AMERICANS HERE!!! Could I piss myself off?

We're always here

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

We're always here

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Dude, you/JC and Biggsy are the only ones usually up at this time with us westie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back