hello from Salt Lake City Utah

TYork

Reaction score
Im just checking in from Salt Lake City Utah. I'm a gear ***** and golf nerd looking for like-minded folks.
Great Site! Im sure it will cost me money based on all the club reviews im reading.
Anyway, i hover between a 5-10 handicap and play 2-3 times a week during the golf season. Im looking forward to reading up on your game and gear.

Cheers!:beauty:

Welcome to THP!

I'm a gear ***** too! LOL

Welcome to the forum :D

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, TYork!

Welcome. You will fit fight in I am sure.

welcome to THP!

Welcome! I'm in Salt Lake also. Planning to play Thanksgiving Point on Saturday. Have you played this year yet?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, enjoy your stay.

Welcome

Welcome! I'm in Salt Lake also. Planning to play Thanksgiving Point on Saturday. Have you played this year yet?

ive got a quite a few rounds in this year already...not bad considering it snowed today. When will winter give up here? TP is a fun course...long. Have a good time ;)

ive got a quite a few rounds in this year already...not bad considering it snowed today. When will winter give up here? TP is a fun course...long. Have a good time ;)

Last year I had an early morning tee time cancelled in Provo in early JUNE due to snow. Blah!

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

Welcome to Paradise!

Last year I had an early morning tee time cancelled in Provo in early JUNE due to snow. Blah!

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

History better not repeat itself! I will be in Utah Valley for Memorial day and plan on getting a couple of rounds in while I am there (debating between TP, Talons Cove and The Ranches, and others). BTW welcome to THP!

Welcome, T. I'm new as well. There are some HARDCORE folks on this site, as I've quickly learned, and a very welcoming, supportive bunch. Enjoy!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP TY, glad you have joined the best golf forum in the entire world, I know you will be buying lots of new equipment after reading the great reviews and threads here.

welcome!

Hey Hey Hey

Hey Hey Hey

Welcome from Sunny Delaware!!!! Newb here as well so I will take this time to say hi to all as I hope to tap into many of the great resources on this forum!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Back