Nike Dri-Fit shorts

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone own these or ever looked into them? I just received my tax check and have been eying two pairs, just curious if anyone thinks they are good quality.

Opinions?

Very good quality, I own a few of them and always am looking for more of them. The material is very light and breathable, even on the most humid days. Nice bonus to me is the pockets, they aren't impossible to get in with a glove on, something I hate about certain brands. I've had one pair for about a year and they still look brand new, the others are only a few months old.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I have a few pairs and really like them. They're super comfortable and they look fine to wear out and grab a drink and something to eat afterwards in.

So how much did you guys pay for your then, I'm trying to find the best place and so far nothing below 52.

$50-$60

Good to know about the quality!
I looked at these at golftown this weekend and they were between $70 and $120 if I'm not mistaken. Man you guys have it nice in the US!

If you wanna pick up 4 pr instead of just 2 then look into the Haggar Cool 18 line. They are solid colors, but have some in the same type material and hold up well. I know you didn't ask about these, but just thought I'd share.

I have a few pairs of the Dri-fit shorts, and really like them. I basically live in them on and off the course in the summer. Golflocker.com has some of the Dri-fit styles on closeout right now for lower prices than you listed in this thread.

really like these....fit true to size and Nike usually has some good patterns and colors each season

They have been in almost every Nike apparel review we have done on the home page. You may want to check out some of the articles there on apparel if you get a chance.

My husband likes the Nike dryfit shorts a lot. They are cut well for him- not too tight and not too baggy.

Back