The Heritage- Tuesday Practice Round Hilton Head, SC Harbour Town Golf Links

Thanks for sharing the photos - looking forward to watching a bit of this course on TV over the weekend!

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Those have got to be the smallest greens on tour. WOW!

thanks for the nice pics JD!

Great Photos! Thanks for the effort this must have taken..

WoW!!!!!!!! very nice

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Those have got to be the smallest greens on tour. WOW!

My home course the greens are around that size so it really didn't bother me when I played there. All the overhanging trees is a different story! :D

Wow, great pics!! Thank you!

grrrr, cant view pics at work, I hate this place, just give me a glimmer of the course please LOL

Thanks for sharing, those pics were awesome.

What a gorgeous day as well! Superb pics.

awesome pics, try the view from the top of the lighthouse, I love it up there!

These are great! It looks like you had a wonderful time!

sweet pictures! man you couldnt have picked a better day. love to see jason day do well!

Fantastic photos! A good friend of mine was just in Hilton Head for a family vacation. It looks gorgeous there. Makes me want to take a vacation immediately!

Sweet pics! I don't know why but the camera bag that Foley carries around with him annoys me.

Oh good, I'm not the only one. I can't help it, I think he looks like a tourist or something. It comes off as pretentious to me, but if that's what works, that's what works..

Fantastic photos! A good friend of mine was just in Hilton Head for a family vacation. It looks gorgeous there. Makes me want to take a vacation immediately!

Oh good, I'm not the only one. I can't help it, I think he looks like a tourist or something. It comes off as pretentious to me, but if that's what works, that's what works..

Yeah a very tan tourist midget. :D I mean no disrespect to midgets!

wow the course looks in excellent shape

Thanks for the pics JD, that course is one on my bucket list. It is beautiful and looks like it would clean my clock.

Back