The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much for studying for my exam tomorrow. the banter thread ate up most of my night

Lol it happens. I was supposed to go to bed a long time ago.

It's addictive, you just gotta know what people are saying.

I dont know if its that or just my complete lack of motivation/care towards school. I just wanna finish this exam tomorrow morning and let the road to the canadian amateur begin

Speaking of which I think I am going to do now. See you later THP.

I dont know if its that or just my complete lack of motivation/care towards school. I just wanna finish this exam tomorrow morning and let the road to the canadian amateur begin

2.4 HDCP. How bout worrying about qualifying for the Manitoba Am first :D

ill have it down to a 2.4 by july no problem man im not worried. did you notice how the rant thread kinda turned into a banter thread

I know, it seems in every thread you just have to crack a joke at somebody and then all of a sudden every thread turns into banter. It's insane how off topic some of these threads get.

I know, it seems in every thread you just have to crack a joke at somebody and then all of a sudden every thread turns into banter. It's insane how off topic some of these threads get.

ya man. i checked the marks for one of my exams, i got 29 outta 70. Lol looks like i shouldve read the book

How are you not failing any of these courses? You must have failed one course.

im not failing anything yet. In the course where i just failed my exam ive gotten A's and B's on all the papers ive written one D and a few C's on the other tests plus ive done 5% out of the 8% of in-class assignments.

My politics class tomorrow i could be in trouble though. i calculated it out and cause i failed an exam im sitting at a C or C+ right now. if i actually studied for this exam i probably couldve bumped my grade up quite a bit. but ive been on THP all fricken night. If i get an F on it i think ill fail the course

im not failing anything yet. In the course where i just failed my exam ive gotten A's and B's on all the papers ive written one D and a few C's on the other tests plus ive done 5% out of the 8% of in-class assignments.

My politics class tomorrow i could be in trouble though. i calculated it out and cause i failed an exam im sitting at a C or C+ right now. if i actually studied for this exam i probably couldve bumped my grade up quite a bit. but ive been on THP all fricken night. If i get an F on it i think ill fail the course

If you aren't worried about taking an F I wouldn't worry about it too much. I calculated how much a failed course would bring down my GPA and it honestly wasn't that bad. I just accepted I was going to fail geo and will make up for it down the road.

If you aren't worried about taking an F I wouldn't worry about it too much. I calculated how much a failed course would bring down my GPA and it honestly wasn't that bad. I just accepted I was going to fail geo and will make up for it down the road.

ya man im not worried. im not really into school right now anyways. i shouldnt have gone this year. i have other things i wanna try and explore and if those dont work out then ill just go get my education degree. we still gotta sign up for the cpga thing

ya man im not worried. im not really into school right now anyways. i shouldnt have gone this year. i have other things i wanna try and explore and if those dont work out then ill just go get my education degree. we still gotta sign up for the cpga thing

It's insane the things we need to save up for right now:

C-Fest: $500
CPGA: $300
Tournament Fees
Not to mention all the food and beverage from Elmhurst

Get in the slow lane!!

Get in the slow lane!!

Check out this video someone just showed me of a state trooper moving some idiot out of the fast lane all the way into the slow lane. Classic!! Skip ahead to about 30 seconds into it.

[video=youtube;ELZQ-Z6lASI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELZQ-Z6lASI[/video]

Check out this video someone just showed me of a state trooper moving some idiot out of the fast lane all the way into the slow lane. Classic!! Skip ahead to about 30 seconds into it.

that's classic! Troopers will get pretty close to you here when they want you to move over, but I've never seen that before.

That was awesome! NJ troopers don't mess around...and they all look they were all cut from the same mold. None of them are under 6'4 220 lbs jacked

i wish there were some troopers in canada to get all those people that like to drive 10 under the speed limit out of my way

That was something I have never seen in all of my life. Funny as all get out though.

There is a massive fire about an hour and half or so from my house around by a big/popular lake with a ton of ranches nearby that has burned over 150,000 acres so far. 30+ states are helping to contain it. Its ridiculous.

That video was epic OEM, I wish there were police that just did this on the highways around here.

That video was epic OEM, I wish there were police that just did this on the highways around here.

I see this same person constantly driving to work up I95, sitting in the far left lane doing 55. Wtf, get out of the way. I agree, that was just epic and I wish they had slow driver cops doing this all the time.

Brigdes, wet the house down bro!

There is a massive fire about an hour and half or so from my house around by a big/popular lake with a ton of ranches nearby that has burned over 150,000 acres so far. 30+ states are helping to contain it. Its ridiculous.

Yeah I have been hearing about this. Hopefully they get that sucker contained before it takes out a bunch of ranches.

Chances are they're driving a Subaru Forrester or Outback too....that always seems to be the car doing that...driving 55, both hands on the wheel with a big bag of granola in the passenger seat....
I see this same person constantly driving to work up I95, sitting in the far left lane doing 55. Wtf, get out of the way. I agree, that was just epic and I wish they had slow driver cops doing this all the time.

Ha, its a long long ways from my house.
Yeah I have been hearing about this. Hopefully they get that sucker contained before it takes out a bunch of ranches.
Ya, its massive. Just saw this... Reports show 11 new fires, 149 home and two churches destroyed in the Possum Kingdom Lake area. That was yesterday. We do have some storms and a cold front coming in today so hopefully a bunch of rain hits that area.

Here is some pictures.. The very first picture is crazy.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Poss...hing-homes-120137989.html?gallery=y&img=0&c=y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back