THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Man we could just lock you two in a room and you'll keep each other entertained for hours. Days really. I wish I didn't have to resort to the high school tactics of sexuality jokes.... believe me, I really do.

We understand the challenged minds of Fargoians.

I'm just trying to help Jake out dude, nothing more, nothing less. It's tough to banter away when it's 2 vs. 1. I'm sure you are more than capable of stepping up. It's not really a big deal man, it's all in good fun. You should try it, it might be liberating.

+1, FIFY, and whatever else about my posts is hated, made fun of, etc

I'm going to go change grips or something on the equipment I'll be using for this match so people will wonder if my thoughts on the equipment are legit or not

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I get so confused any more. At least people can tell with me which posts are mine (thread killing, at times funny but prob boring, etc) but lately I can't tell the difference between your posts or JB's. I know JB is super busy so he can't be telling you what to post or anything so you two must be in the complete zone and on the same page with all your thoughts. Nice.

I may have to throw that mind meld off by leaving cans of Miller Lite around the Squire like Easter Eggs for Hawk to find, sit back, and watch the Mashie head cover become a designer sock

I see it going like this:

"Remember the book, dude. The book will save us"

"F it, I'm snapping this driver in half before I lose it to one of them."

Lol! There you go dude.

I get so confused any more. At least people can tell with me which posts are mine (thread killing, at times funny but prob boring, etc) but lately I can't tell the difference between your posts or JB's. I know JB is super busy so he can't be telling you what to post or anything so you two must be in the complete zone and on the same page with all your thoughts. Nice.

I may have to throw that mind meld off by leaving cans of Miller Lite around the Squire like Easter Eggs for Hawk to find, sit back, and watch the Mashie head cover become a designer sock

Posted via Tapatalk.

So Hanks just sent me a PM. Looks like Hawk is requesting the "belt of many colors" for his trip to FL. Im not surprised at all.

Are you going to send it UPS or Fed Ex?

So Hanks just sent me a PM. Looks like Hawk is requesting the "belt of many colors" for his trip to FL. Im not surprised at all.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Nah....We have extras.

We would rather not compare fashion to Hanks & P4B....That would just get ugly. :alien:

Real ugly in fact. Plus you're part woman so the fashion thing just flows easier for you.

And you have already lost to me twice...That says a lot...

Have you finished practicing your catch phrases already?

False. Besides the belt has been retired because for some reason it made TC very uncomfy

And you have already lost to me twice...That says a lot...

Have you finished practicing your catch phrases already?
Yeah you have beat me twice, and you've beaten TC twice, and yet you still talk the most smack to us. Seems to me you like to find a comfort zone in matches that you think you can win and unleash the assault. Why aren't you saying much to CL? Cuz you're not so sure that you can beat him, kinda makes you bite your tongue a bit doesn't it? I'll play along though, you keep running your mouth in here and hell with it, I'll listen if it makes you feel better.

And yeah I'm done with the catch phrases for now, I didn't really like anything I was coming up with.

What is this awesome belt that you people speak of? I may just have to get one for myself.

JB and Hawk should both be wearing one while sipping apple martinis at the pool.

So now you are begging TC to come in and save you. Just remember, he won't be hitting any balls for you.

Yeah you have beat me twice, and you've beaten TC twice, and yet you still talk the most smack to us. Seems to me you like to find a comfort zone in matches that you think you can win and unleash the assault. Why aren't you saying much to CL? Cuz you're not so sure that you can beat him, kinda makes you bite your tongue a bit doesn't it? I'll play along though, you keep running your mouth in here and hell with it, I'll listen if it makes you feel better.

And yeah I'm done with the catch phrases for now, I didn't really like anything I was coming up with.

Couple of things...
I beat TC 3 times
Comfort Zone? Are you more ridiculous than I thought? Is that even possible?
Its only fun to speak when others are around. Gus and CL are honing their skills they say (also scary)
You dont need to worry about my matches and my schedule...You need to worry about your match and your partner.

You and your partner need a retreat I think.
Do they have those that involve nurturing, mental stability and golf all at once?

JB and Hawk should both be wearing one while sipping apple martinis at the pool.

So lovable. I truly adore that it takes the work of 4 men to match wits with 2. Maybe you and Hanks can play alternate shot while down there as well.

Edit: I should say 5 men because Hundy & Spank are in there too and that has to equal something right?

Couple of things...
I beat TC 3 times
Comfort Zone? Are you more ridiculous than I thought? Is that even possible?
Its only fun to speak when others are around. Gus and CL are honing their skills they say (also scary)
You dont need to worry about my matches and my schedule...You need to worry about your match and your partner.

Do they have those that involve nurturing, mental stability and golf all at once?

Skill honing isn't until after work today. Workability doesn't happen on its own you know- it takes hours of practice to move the ball around the course like One-T does.

I am brushing up on GI parasites for a lecture I have to give next week. I figure it will come in handy so I can offer you the right meds come sunday morning when by the third hole "Your wittle tummy hurts" and you don't want to play anymore. I would be sick too, thinking about the ridicule you'll be getting when you lose.

Yes, it's called THP HQ this weekend. Only there will be more nurturing and cuddling than anything else. :bulgy-eyes:

Yes, it's called THP HQ this weekend. Only there will be more nurturing and cuddling than anything else. :bulgy-eyes:

You are the Kevin Na of trash talking. Slow, witless, and prone to blow ups.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Skill honing isn't until after work today. Workability doesn't happen on its own you know- it takes hours of practice to move the ball around the course like One-T does.

I am brushing up on GI parasites for a lecture I have to give next week. I figure it will come in handy so I can offer you the right meds come sunday morning when by the third hole "Your wittle tummy hurts" and you don't want to play anymore. I would be sick too, thinking about the ridicule you'll be getting when you lose.

Better. You are getting there. Let me state this so that you understand it. Ohio State is getting its chance to play a good team. You should know the record by now and understand what that is saying.

You can have your corn cob pipe
Your hobbit shoes
and your extreme workability

Those things are all fantastic and you enjoy them. Unfortunately they came naturally to you and winning does not. Its okay though, CL will be right there alongside you for the ride to meet the others. You can take the ferry there I am sure. Its right across the bridge in a town called Loserville. Im sure you are familiar. Scratch Workability can meet up with P4Hanks and you guys can sit around a bon fire together and talk about the good ole days when you had dignity (allegedly) and can compare notes on how quickly the demise came to be. You know go over the score card for the 1st 4 holes. Then you can come back here and say "Well, at least I am in a populated area with the rest that have been sent on that ferry ride.

There always is....I love my hot wife!

You are the Kevin Na of talking. Slow, witless, and prone to blow ups.

Posted via Tapatalk.

I actually feel a little bad for them dude. Its kind of a shame.

You are the Kevin Na of trash talking. Slow, witless, and prone to blow ups.
I hope you got a good look at that yesterday, we'll be seeing a lot of that from you on the Squire there Jr. Or do you hit it far enough off the tee to even reach the trees?

Back