THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

I guess better than being able to slide on in....But we will keep it clean of course.

Our opponents Mrs. 4Bird, Hanks and Pseudo Hanks cant bring it. I told them to take the mic home and not come back, but they keep coming back with nuttin!

Grab OEM's Tampad I mean IPad and download the ebook on trash talk.

lol @ tampad.

At least pseudo Hanks is trying. Hawk's too short off the tee for lube.

I guess better than being able to slide on in....But we will keep it clean of course.

Our opponents Mrs. 4Bird, Hanks and Pseudo Hanks cant bring it. I told them to take the mic home and not come back, but they keep coming back with nuttin!

Hey is that you rapping again homey? Sweet! Did you get one of those four finger rings yet? Maybe a big clock for Hawk to wear around?

Hey is that you rapping again homey? Sweet! Did you get one of those four finger rings yet? Maybe a big clock for Hawk to wear around?

You stuck in the 80s dude?

And yes I got 2 rings. On one hand it say PAY and on the other it says ME

Silly JB! You must not have done your research. My iPad comes with that built into it no need for downloading. Its the complete package but have fun waiting for those updates.

Silly JB! You must not have done your research. My iPad comes with that built into it no need for downloading. Its the complete package but have fun waiting for those updates.

That is really good. I believe you need to send it out to Hanks Pseudo Hanks and P4B so they can read it. Maybe you can twitter it to them.

You want to jump in too? More than happy to bring that back. Now this could get enjoyable.

Sorry didn't know this was a private chat room. I'll happily disengage. I wouldn't want to have you waste all your enjoyment on me. I know you'll have plenty of that this weekend.

Sorry didn't know this was a private chat room. I'll happily disengage. I wouldn't want to have you waste all your enjoyment on me. I know you'll have plenty of that this weekend.

Nobody said it was private, the more the merrier. I was just thinking about you actually.

I planted you in my front yard today to practice my chipping.

German_garden_gnome-300x225.jpg

That is really good. I believe you need to send it out to Hanks Pseudo Hanks and P4B so they can read it. Maybe you can twitter it to them.
Or I can just print it off and bring it with me for our match, I'll have plenty of time while your partner is in the trees Kevin Na'in it all over the place.

Spank you have a good group on day 1...call them fools out man, get a match going! I know Jeff (dakotagolfer) is up for some action!

Question for Pseudo Hanks. Tell us about Bob Rotella?

Champion Course...Thainer and Jake vs. OEM Kevin and TC, better ball (not scramble) match play b1tches. You in or are ya skeered? I'm on a roll now, let's do this, who else wants some of this? Huh?!?! :D

Don't be sleeping on the powers of Dr. Bob Rotella dude. We'll be so calm and at peace with our round out there nothing will get us riled up....well unless it's seeing Hawk get eaten by a gator trying to dig his ball out of the water.

Champion Course...Thainer and Jake vs. OEM Kevin and TC, better ball (not scramble) match play b1tches. You in or are ya skeered? I'm on a roll now, let's do this, who else wants some of this? Huh?!?! :D

Oh Heck Yeah!!! P4B now on a roll.....A large buttered roll, but roll nonetheless. Maybe actually a scone.

I like the fight in ya dude! Call those fools out. Im going to need a fire extinguisher to put you out you are going to crash and burn so badly...hehe

Well, he was helping but then after a wayward tee shot, I threw the book into a water hazard.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Its on! Read the sig!

I'll have to wait and see what junior and ipad say. I'm in though.

Well, he was helping but then after a wayward tee shot, I threw the book into a water hazard.

That is hysterical!

Its on! Read the sig!

I love it! Now type up buttery soft on that tampad and start talking.

Oh Heck Yeah!!! P4B now on a roll.....A large buttered roll, but roll nonetheless. Maybe actually a scone.

I like the fight in ya dude! Call those fools out. Im going to need a fire extinguisher to put you out you are going to crash and burn so badly...hehe
More like one of those buttermilk biscuits from KFC first of all...damn those are good.

Yeah hell with it, I'm going to go down this road I might as well call everyone out on my way right? I just want to see TC beaten on day 1 by my captain and day 2 by me and Thainer!

I'll have to wait and see what junior and ipad say. I'm in though.

If anybody needs redemption its #28

Its on! Read the sig!

Boom! Dude, we're up against the two most sensitive men I've ever met. We'll been in their heads on the 1st tee.

Boom! Dude, we're up against the two most sensitive men I've ever met. We'll been in their heads on the 1st tee.

Not quite, but its close...hehe

That is going to be a GREAT match.

More like one of those buttermilk biscuits from KFC first of all...damn those are good.

Yeah hell with it, I'm going to go down this road I might as well call everyone out on my way right? I just want to see TC beaten on day 1 by my captain and day 2 by me and Thainer!

Is your captain hanks? B/c they both spend about the same amount of time on this forum.

I love this thread tonight

I'll bring the ranch and sunblock for Pale Partner of Jake Hundy.

You're too soft to get in my head. I know you too well bro.

Besides I think I saw Thainer on YouTube biting the head off a bat like Ozzy used to do, that guy is a killer!

Back